“Meal after a stressful day ”
Review of Nu Delhi

Nu Delhi
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 1,327 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: we are now open in our new state of the art premises at 68-72 great Victoria street Belfast, Serving the very best in Indian cuisine and expertly mixed cocktails.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent location and food after a long day. Great food with a very polite and excellent service by Jav; thank you.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,850)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First i complaind the meal becaus of the Taste. Shortly after my complain I have been asked bei Vivek about my favorit Taste and he recommend another excellent meal, of course free of charge and without and comments. It was a very good recommendatiom and I enjoyed it. Next time I will ask again for a recommendation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friend and I visited Nu Delhi last Sunday and had a very enjoyable evening. My chicken masala was delicious and there was a great buzz in the restaurant. Both my friend and I have said we will deff be back again soon, only without our cars so we can try the yummy cocktails next time!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited the restaurant last month with a group of friends. We had a brilliant night the food was amazing and great size portions. The waiting staff were very welcoming and friendly and catered to our needs. Would definitely recommend this beautiful restaurant that had a brilliant vibe about it.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were in Belfast for an evening and were really pleased with it. Ved:s a legend, thanks for the aperitif my man.