“Great food & service”

Order Online
Ranked #2 of 1,327 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: we are now open in our new state of the art premises at 68-72 great Victoria street Belfast, Serving the very best in Indian cuisine and expertly mixed cocktails.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great food & service. Jav was really attentive and welcoming. The food was fresh and well cooked with lovely flavours. We had the banquet menu which was great value for money.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,819)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Highly recommend Nu Delhi for eating out in Belfast. Food drinks and service amazing. Always go here for food when heading into town.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great night, great food. Ved and the rest of the staff were very attentive. My friends and I will be back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate in nu Delhi with business clients visiting from England. I would highly recommend this restaurant, the food was excellent from start to finish.

1  Thank PeteBelfast2013
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the best Indians I have dined at - first time in Belfast and I shall be back again next time I am here! Server Vivek was friendly and attentive 5 stars

2  Thank andrewmckenzie5