Book In Advance
Tours from Belfast Mural Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Belfast Mural Tours
from $78.40
from $195.90
from $516.00
1,313 results
All reviews both sides great tour northern ireland our tour guide peace wall his knowledge hour tour black taxi better understanding booked this tour an excellent guide recent history great insight eye opening two hours sense of humour titanic museum
Reviewed July 22, 2013

It was a very rainy and grim day when we took the tour, but John made it very interesting and informative. He knows so much about the history of the troubles, also from personal experience and he's very patient in informing us and answering all our questions. The tour really made me understand the complex situation in the north much better. Thanks again John!

belfastmuraltours, Manager at Belfast Mural Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

hello inge
I am glad you found all the attributes you mentions, I always have said that using local guides you will always get local knowledge and a much more indepth tour
John

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our guide (John) was very professional, and had a lot of knowledge about the Troubles, as he had himself experienced it firsthand. We got to see the divided areas of the city, as well as the murals, while the history and the political situation were explained to us. I can certainly say that I became a much wiser person after this trip, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who's interested in learning about Ireland!

belfastmuraltours, Manager at Belfast Mural Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

hello lars,
its a great thing to read reviews from our guests in the knowledge that potential guests can be assured they will receive a quality tour from local guides, when they book with us
thank you for taking the time to write
john

Reviewed July 15, 2013

John picked us up at our hotel, came early. Our trip was personal and very informative. Great value for a private tour. We learned so much about both sides of the issues.

belfastmuraltours, Manager at Belfast Mural Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

hello Besty
thank you for recognising our impartiality in our conduct and presentation
john

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Joe took us around and showed us the murals and explained the history of the conflict in Belfast. It was fascinating, thorough and he was so kind. He answered all of our questions with great depth and care. I can NOT recommend this highly enough. I can't imagine visiting Belfast and not participating in something this amazing.

belfastmuraltours, Owner at Belfast Mural Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

hi Jennifer
thank you for the kind words and the high recommendation, it is good that others will read they do receive a quality tour when they book with us

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I took this tour with Joe last September and it has taken me a little while to "find the time" to completing this entry. However, I still remember the trip fondly as it was a cracking weekend and Joe was an outstanding guide and he gave us a tour that topped our weekend. The tour was enlightening, engrossing and thought provoking. Thanks!

hi alister
at long last, your review,lol
good things come to those who wait