“Amazing Indian Food!”

Safa
Ranked #22 of 1,116 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Contemporary Indian cuisine, located on bank street in the heart of Belfast City centre. At Safa we offer authentic Indian recipes and traditional style of cooking. Ali takes great pride in cooking to order and grinding all his own spices so it really is the closest to Indian home cooking you can get. We also have a full bar and incredible wine list.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Probably the best Indian food I have ever had. This is by far my favourite Indian restaurant in Belfast. Amazing food, great service and reasonable price, with a great selection of wines also.

My husband was never a fan of Indian food but after trying the dishes here he's even trying to cook his own!

We will definitely be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We've been to this place a lot and I have to say I would recommend it to any one the food is outstanding and the customer service is really welcoming and very friendly. Will definitely be back :)

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was our second visit to this restaurant whilst visiting Belfast.We booked the table on line the week before as it was a birthday meal and we received a confirmation within 15 minutes.The restaurant is above a loud and packed pub complete with bouncers but you could hear no noise and the restaurant clean and comfortable with attentive staff There was aside selection on the menu and the meal was unhurried and reasonably priced.It made a good start to our weekend

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Well Im here now and I want to scream and run down the street. ..
Music - non existent, if I want to listen to people masticating then I goto McDonalds.

If you like uncle bens sauce mixed with chilli then this place is for you!

Garlic Nan is nice though.

Extremely disappointed.

2  Thank Anon_Sailor
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Have visited before and felt that food was above average but on this visit, it was not as good. Service a bit laboured and overall no better than Bengal brasserie. When is Belfast going to get a good Indian restaurant?