“I've had better!”

Safa
Ranked #18 of 1,086 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Contemporary Indian cuisine, located on bank street in the heart of Belfast City centre. At Safa we offer authentic Indian recipes and traditional style of cooking. Ali takes great pride in cooking to order and grinding all his own spices so it really is the closest to Indian home cooking you can get. We also have a full bar and incredible wine list.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We visited this place on a whim one day for lunch when shopping in the city centre. For starter I had vegetable pakora which was nice. Both our main courses were chicken korma which was a little bland in taste and not very sweet. The naan was a bit too crispy for my liking. I would like to try the restaurant again though, probably for the evening menu.

There are newer reviews for Safa

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Food in this restaurant is amazing, have been here quite a few times because it is so good and each time I could not fault a thing. Food, service, atmosphere all perfect. This is one of my favourite restaurants and I really can't recommend it highly enough. Staff are fantastic, friendly and very attentive and that is something that can be hard to find!! Authentic, wonderful restaurant, love it!!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The lunch deal was very enjoyable and good value for money, but I have had better curries, but then I have lived in Bradford the home of curries !!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I don't mind spending money on good food, but when I arrived in Safa restaurant with some friends I could not get over the range of dishes available and the rather good prices. I thought "on no, we are just going to get three morsels of meat swimming in a pool of curry" How wrong was I? VERY! The portions were great. Everything was so fresh and very tasty. The service was attentive and willing to help, if we wanted more spice to just ask. All the sundries were delicious as well. Will definitely back. Such a big fan of Mourne Seafood and now there is another restaurant to choose from just two doors down from it - GREAT! Great to go in the evenings with friends. I know they have a lunch deal too. Excellent curry in the centre of Belfast!

1  Thank Itchy_feet_2007
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Been to this place a few times and I would highly recomend it to everybody. Service is fabulous and the food is delicious