“Top class”

Opera Italian Pizza
Ranked #138 of 1,129 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "A new pizzeria opposite the Movie House cinema on the Dublin Road in Belfast".
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Can't praise the place enough. Atmosphere was relaxed and service was excellent. I had a pizza and after living in Italy I can say the food here was excellent. It was fresh and full of flavour. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

i was in opera last night had the deli salad and the chilli garlic bread which were delecious. i would recommend them the service was great and all the staff are very friendly. one really great thing is that you can bring in you own drink so for anybody who hasnt tried it yet you should go soon for a fantastic experience

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have given this restaurant five stars because I have been eating here for years and I won't be changing anytime soon. Its a real friendly wee place, very unpretentious and good value for money . The Food is your normal stuff with all the old favorites and a few others that you might not have seen before. Staff are reliably fun, You get the impression that they don't scrimp on ingredients - always nice fresh veg and good cuts of meat. Absolutely the best. Don't all come at once though I still want a table. All together creates a special atmosphere.

1  Thank john h
Reviewed August 30, 2012

After a recommondation from a friend I went to Opera on tuesday evening with my husband and children who are pizza experts , we all loved the pizza and the kids even said it was better than Dominoes, I was really happy with the service and the amiance of the restaurant also it was reasonably priced. I will visit again very soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have never written a review before but I feel I must write about my experience at Opera, I have worked in Italy for the last 10years teaching English as a second language and thought I would never taste genuine Italian pizza outside of Italy. I was recommended Opera pizzeria and was quite sceptical that it could match Italian pizza but I was proven to be very wrong, the standard of the pizza that I had and the easyness and quality of the service was second to none, It will be a regular visit for me taking me back to my time in Italy. I highly recommend it!