“Amazing!”

Order Online
Ranked #39 of 1,284 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Little Gem Tucked Away In The Heart Of Botanic Avenue since 1986. we give all our efforts into putting together great quality food and homely service. join us for a memorable experience.
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I had such a lovely time having dinner here! I had the butter chicken and the sauce was really nice, one of the best butter chicken sauces I've had in a long time! We also ordered the garlic naan with it which was sooo good. I am a big fan of naan and was surprised to see so many flavour options- you can also get cheese naan, etc. If I lived in Belfast I would definitely eat here again! Thanks for a great meal :)

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Visited the restaurant on Friday 25th January for a meal. Food was excellent quality, service was warm and friendly. This was my second time here and I will definitely be back. The naan bread in particular was exceptional...fresh warm and delicious,just out the tandoori oven Only 1 criticism is the strange smell in the entrance hallway before I head upstairs to the main restaurant..... Not pleasant,like a musty smell.... Use a nice disinfectant like zoflora to freshen entrance or u will scare customers away !

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Just back from having our dinner here this evening.
Got seated promptly upon arrival.
Drink and food order taken with our drinks arriving very soon after. Both enjoyed our poppadoms, dips, starters and mains.

Their garlic nan bread is amazing and was as nice as I remember it the first time we tried it (if you haven’t tried it then do)
Very enjoyable meal.
Staff are all very friendly too.

Would happily recommend this place if you want a nice Indian in Belfast.

2  Thank Trit-16r
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

First time to Moghul whilst visiting the city. Really fancied a tasty authentic tandoori and balti and found it here. Really delicious food, great service and reasonably priced. Will be back.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Shineyhappy
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

Returning again and found the food to be great again, would highly recommend to visitors. Chefs have never let us down and will definitely be returning again.

Date of visit: November 2018