“Killer feed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moghul Indian Restaurant

Moghul Indian Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 1,040 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Killer feed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Was a lovely experience! Had a real indian restaurant vibe to it... kinda like what youd expect in london! Staff were very friendly and accomodating! food was lovely!

• Visited March 2014

Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“A quick take away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Called in on our way home. Have eaten here before and not been disappointed & we weren't again this time.

The staff were extremely attentive & charming. The order was delivered in good time & it was still nice & hot when we got home.

The portion sizes were ample, in fact there was too much foo for us both to eat in our two meals; and the only side we ordered was 2 chapatti.

I have read some not so complementary comments about the Moghul's food; ours was very good. Tasty, moreish & satisfying. I couldn’t manage another bite!

Overall, we both enjoyed the food & the experience of visiting. The street view could be more inviting, but the food certainly is worth going back for.

Everett, Washington
“Moghul is consistantly brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I visit the Moghul every time I'm in Belfast. I take family groups and work colleagues and everyone loves the place. Great friendly staff and the food is varied and always excellent. The best Indian food in Ireland.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ballyholmebake
“"Bland...!"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I visited here in January as I was intrigued by all the fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor. Unfortunately, I do not share the enthusiasm that some people have for the food in this establishment.
The entrance to this restaurant isn't particularly appealing, but thankfully the restaurant itself is somewhat more pleasant. It is the food - the most important factor - that they fall way behind with in the quality ranks. The lentil dish that I had was possibly the most bland dish I have ever had the misfortune of eating. I had asked for it to be prepared 'hotter', yet it was so tasteless, and far from spicy, too! I never ever add salt to a dish, yet felt compelled to do so here; extremely disappointing and nowhere near meeting the expectations I had after reading reviews on here!
Perhaps I visited on a bad night, but I'm afraid that the very 'run of the mill' Indian food on offer was enough to dissuade me from returning.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Vickshill
“very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

went there tonight, had a very good team of waiters helping me out and the food was very good, service was quick and the waieters really knew their stuff

• Visited February 2014