“great”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013

went 4 thali absolut gorgeous . so much food been to buffet as well. things have def improved. cant wait 2 go back

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has to be the best Indian in Belfast. I was served by Akil, whose service was second to none. I ordered lamb pasanda, which was delicious.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

After a very long journey we decided to treat ourselves to an Indian, having never tried the Moghul before and after reading the reviews we thought why not?

The welcome was warm and inviting and the food was simply amazing. The staff were informative and attentive. We will certainly be paying another visit... And sooner rather than later.

1  Thank Tinagun
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Meal for two deal voucher. Food was amazing. Green hot paste was class with the pompodoms. Had balti which the flavours were amazing. Service great. Recommend.

1  Thank Des T
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Me and my boyfriend go to The Moghul at least twice a month, as well as ordering from the take away menu in between our visits! The food is always outstanding and the staff are all lovely and so friendly. Every meal we've had has been delicious, and always of top quality! I'm a lover of spicy food and they are more than happy to make my meals extra spicy!! I wouldn't go anywhere else for Indian food ever again, and would recommend The Moghul to everyone! I literally have no faults with this restaurant at all and will be a customer for life!

Francesca & Ross.