“Fantastic!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$23.67*
and up
Titanic Belfast Entrance Ticket: Titanic Visitor Experience Including SS Nomadic
Ranked #3 of 223 things to do in Belfast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Titanic Belfast visitor attraction extends over nine galleries, with multiple dimensions to the exhibition. Drawing together special effects, dark rides, full-scale reconstructions and innovative interactive features you will explore the Titanic story in a fresh and insightful way from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her infamous maiden voyage and catastrophic demise. The journey goes beyond the aftermath of the sinking, to the discovery of the wreck and continues into the present day in the Ocean Exploration Centre.
Chicago, Illinois, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a must see while in Belfast. We did the self guided tour and it was very informative. A lot to see so give yourself and hour and a half at least. The building and grounds are stunning. Loved it!

Visited May 2013
Christina C, Visitor Experience Team Leader at Titanic Belfast, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Hello and thank you for your review of Titanic Belfast. It is great to hear such a positive recommendation of the Titanic exhibition. I am pleased that you were also impressed with the building and slipyways. Thank you for your visit and I hope you will visit us again some day.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Alexandria VA
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very engaging and informative museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

This museum presents a great deal of information about industrial Belfast and the shipbuilding industry that built the Titanic. The information is presenting in an engaging way and the guides (generally young people) know their subject matter and present it in an exciting way. The stories of various passengers are presented throughout the tour and personalize the experience.

Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Hugely Overrated - a Titanic waste of money !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I wasn't impressed. This place had a huge budget. It was purpose built and based on such a mammoth piece of history, with worldwide appeal. But it just doesn't work.
* Hugely overpriced - over £14,00 each online and offpeak, plus cc fee, plus hourly parking !
* Often difficult to know where to go (particularly in the first section)
* Lots of reading and often it is very difficult to see them
* I thought there would be far more interaction - the interactive displays that were in place were awkard, cumbersome and not entirely straight forward
* The Shipyard ride - all the way through I could not hear the in-car narration because the outside features were so noisy. Also, you could hear the narration in other cars which was very annoying.
* We kept stumbling into the a/v presentations half way through. There was no indicator as to when they would start/end, so we kept missing them, which really took away from the enjoyment level.
* The same thing happened when we entered the underwater film at the end as it was not managed, so we arrived in two minutes into a 4 minute video.
* I thought the visual element of the sinking was very poor and did not really go into too much detail
* Quite often, the noise from one feature could be heard while trying to enjoy another area and was quite distracting
* Hugely overpriced - a photo was £7.99, parking was at least £2.50, without buying a souvenier or a coffee. You could easily spend over £100.00 with a family.
* Not kid friendly - I don't think one single thing was interesting to children in the entire museum

Overall, I thought this was a let-down. Another half-baked visitor attraction in Ireland. With the kind of funding this got and the price in the door, it could be and should be, so much better.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank hotelstays1
Suzanne W, Visitor Experience Team Leader at Titanic Belfast, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Hello and thank you for your recent review of your visit with us. We greatly value and appreciate all feedback received from our customers and I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to you and the rest of your party for any disappointment caused during your visit.

I appreciate your comments concerning our admission prices. Our standard admission into Titanic Belfast is £14.75. We have benchmarked our prices against other global visitor attractions and we feel that our nine-gallery interactive visitor experience offers our visitors excellent value for money. Visitors who book online receive an additional 5% discount; we also offer additional discounts to students, carers, visitors aged over 60 and anyone who is currently unemployed.

Our nine gallery exhibition takes guests on a chronological journey through the building of the ship to the discovery of the shipwreck in 1985, as such; we operate a one way system. Guests are advised at the beginning of their visit that we operate a one way system which means they continue forwards and do not come back on themselves. We station staff throughout the galleries who are there to help anyone who is not sure where they are going, they are also there to answer any other questions our guests might have. We also have maps to help people navigate their way. I can appreciate that you felt confused by the layout however; rest assured that your comments will be taken on board.

As we are such a popular Visitor Attraction, we receive a large amount of visitors. To make sure there are the least amount of bottlenecks possible, our guests are encouraged to move through the galleries at their own pace. Each person is on their own journey through the galleries and so each person arrives at each section at a different time. This is why we have the a/v presentations on a loop, they are constantly running so that all of our guests can see the presentations. Generally the presentations do not last too long and there is a member of staff in each gallery so if anyone would like to know when a presentation starts again our staff would be pleased to help.

Once again I would like to thank you for your comments. We take feedback very seriously and continually improve and refresh our galleries so your comments will be very useful. I apologise that our galleries did not live up to your expectations and I hope that if you visit us again you will have a more enjoyable experience.
Tarbert, Scotland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Mamoth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Just fabulous. A very well planned concept from the building, to the contents, to the way of delivering the whole event. A truly remarkable acheivement. I may be biased, I am a seafarer, but it is not just about Titanic, it's about Belfast. Go and see this, if you do nothing else, you will not regret it.

Visited September 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We could have spent hours here but were on tight schedule. We did both the Titanic exhibit as well as the Pump House. For the Titanic exhibit I would recommend getting the audio guide. It would be nice if they offered a shuttle to take you to/from the Pump House. All in all we really enjoyed it and if I ever make it back to Belfast I would probably go again and take my time going through it.

Visited June 2013
Hello. Thank you for your excellent review of Titanic Belfast. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit. It is great to hear that you particularly enjoyed our audio guide. The audio guide is a great feature which provides a guided feel to the exhibition and is a great way to experience the Titanic story. Once more thank you for your visit and I hope you will visit us again in the future.