“Well done exhibition!”

Titanic Belfast
Book In Advance
$24.49*
and up
Titanic Belfast Entrance Ticket: Titanic Visitor Experience Including SS Nomadic
$38.10*
and up
Belfast Combination Ticket: Titanic Belfast Admission and 48-Hour Hop-On...
$77.95*
Titanic Belfast Visitor Experience and Giant’s Causeway Day Trip from Dublin
Ranked #3 of 233 things to do in Belfast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Titanic Belfast visitor attraction extends over nine galleries, with multiple dimensions to the exhibition. Drawing together special effects, dark rides, full-scale reconstructions and innovative interactive features you will explore the Titanic story in a fresh and insightful way from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her infamous maiden voyage and catastrophic demise. The journey goes beyond the aftermath of the sinking, to the discovery of the wreck and continues into the present day in the Ocean Exploration Centre.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We expected that the exhibition only was about the horrible trip of the Titanic. But they managed to show the history of Belfast with the story about the Titanic. Really well done! And despite everyones warning, it wasn't crowded at all.

Write a ReviewReviews (16,684)

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is probably N. Ireland's busiest attraction so it's best to book in advance, particularly on a Saturday. An adult ticket will set you back £13.50 and the optional audio tour is an additional £3. I wouldn't recommend the audio tour as it really just repeats what is already being said throughout the exhibition. Tickets that include the pump house have an additional charge.

The exhibition was a lot larger than I expected, taking me around 3 hours to 'quickly' see all of it. Depending on your area of interest, you will want to leave extra time for certain sections (you could easily spend a full day here). I found the ocean exploration section of the exhibition the most interesting, with detailed information about the work carried out by Dr. Robert Ballard. The section on Titanic's sinking is also quite moving if you take the time to stop and listen to the accounts of the survivors.

The exhibition makes good use of various types of multimedia but I don't feel it would be the best place for young kids as there are very few interactive activities, with most information presented in galleries. I would advise parking in the Odyssey's car park. It's a longer walk but will allow time to properly appreciate the area. It would also be advisable to buy your coffee, lunch or dinner in the Odyssey, as the cafe in the exhibition centre is expensive and extremely busy.

3  Thank kpnutsni
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I attended the St Valentine's Night in the Titanic Room and I have to say that it was a wonderful event! The ambience, the food, the staff and of course the setting of the beautiful staircase were all exquisite, although not in the least bit stuffy! I was amazed at the standard of food and service for the price! £55 for 2 for a 4 course meal, tea/coffee AND a bottle of wine! All in all it was the perfect Valentines treat and I would highly recommend it for future years although my husband asked me not to in case we don't get booked in next year if it becomes too popular lol!

1  Thank JJ5656
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Went in December 2012 with family visiting from Germany. The building looks impressive and car park were great. The exhibit was disappointing. Don't know what else to say except "They spent 80 million on that!?"

7  Thank rossmax
Jamie W, Visitor Experience Manager at Titanic Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Hello and thanks for your feedback! I am really sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your time with us! We really appreciate the opinions of our visitors and we use their feedback to plan gallery refreshments and improvements! Thanks again for taking the time to review your visit!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

A great place, full of interesting and interactive displays, for all ages. I especially liked the ride arround the docks showing the building of the Olympic class ships.