“Perfect every time”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
northern ireland
“Perfect every time”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I recently booked a groupon for my boyfriend and i which included 2 burgers for £12 this was fantastic value the food and service were top class as always! The terrys choc orange cheesecake was nice aswell! No matter what night I go here they seem to always have a singer which is a great touch! Always a pleasure to go here!

belfast
“everyones meals fine bar mine!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

booked a table on wednesday for 8pm , then had to change it to 9pm , at no point were we told that the kitchen shuts at that time until the waiter informed us when we arrived that we were late and had to order quickly, we all ordered starters and mains, all the starters we lovely (i had the squid) an extra chicken skewer was brought and the waiter said to have it anyway , but on receiving the bill noticed that he had charged us for it. before our mains arrived the waiter came to double check sides with meals and on receiving meals were still missing a side, i on the other hand had the salmon which was nice until i pulled a bit of plastic/clingfilm out of my mouth, and then checked the rest of the salmon and it was wrapped around it, reported this to a different server who just lifted my plate and left, a few minutes later came back with an apology from the chef and that it was just from the butter that was wrapped in it (so how come its wrapped around my salmon then????) offered a menu to pick something else but by the time it would have came out i would have been eating on my own with the other 11 staring at me so i declined and away that server went. on getting the bill or waiter was only then informed what had happened and seemed generally sorry and informed me it had been removed from the bill.
i think for this restaurant to get better , it does need a number of tweeks, like perhaps checking on the table, offering more drinks, perhaps delivering the drinks within 10 minutes of ordering them and whatever the waiter was doing with his mouth like it was dry or something needs cut out too

• Visited August 2012
Moscow, Russia
“Best of NI!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This place is my favourite restaurant in the whole world! I've been going here for years and the quality never diminishes - the menu is always interesting, but not wierd, comfortingly familiar but not boring or banal. Easy to book, great service, and above all simply fantastic food!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Moskvichka12
Belfast
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Food was very good, and much better than we expected for a bar. Service was also excellent and prices were very reasonable. Quite a lot of choices for early bird of 2 courses and glass of wine for 14.95. Definitely worth a visit

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ah_holidays_perfect
“My favourite place to eat!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Having eaten here lots of times over the years this remains my favourite place to eat in Belfast. We ate here again last wk the vegetable stir-fry is outstanding i am so glad to see it back on the menu! Can't wait to go back. Thank you all at The Point see you soon.

1 Thank lilmary99