“great cosy restaurant friendly service”
Review of Sole Seafood - CLOSED

Sole Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2012

lovely find on the lisburn road, fantastic choice of seafood and nice friendly efficient staff. Will be back

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Sole Seafood is a nicely average, inoffensive middle of the (Lisburn) road eatery. My scallop starter was fresh and well presented. Mrs Mills' squid came with a soggy, unpleasant spiced batter when the menu promised light and crisp. Mains of crab risotto had a slightly porridgey texture and the seasoning wasn't quite right -- salmon with mussels and chorizo was hearty but not outstanding. While there's nothing here to offend, neither is there anything to merit a quick return visit.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Had lunch yesterday with my daughter, started off a booking with livingsocial only to be informed out of date, we were not informed of this when making the booking. We entered the restaraunt to find no staff available we seated ourselves and on looking around could not believe the state of the place - the floor badly needed brushed the table next to us was not cleared until we were leaving. the waitress need spruced up on appearence and attitude. will never go back.

3  Thank sunsunsun07
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I purchased a groupon voucher for fish & chips for 2. My mum & I went on a Tuesday evening and it was reassuringly busy. It is quite small inside and more like a coffee shop than a restaurant but the food was 5* quality. We also had desert (3.50) & tea. It is byo which is handy and corkage was £2. The waiters were very attentive even though they were busy and we never waited too long for anything that we ordered. I honestly can not fault the place and I will definitely be back. The only thing I would say would be to book in advance!

1  Thank clairso
Reviewed June 21, 2012

went a few weeks back now, and would definately go again. We both had starters, i had the thai inspired mussels, which were so good i made them again at home! my friend had the osyters to start which was our first time trying them& they were delicious. both our mains where lovely as well, and it also helps you can bring your own, meant we could afford starters and mains. Service was very good as well, cant complain, the way it has been decorated is just lovely as well.