“Beautiful brunch”

The Allotment Bistro Restaurant
Ranked #110 of 1,116 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Allotment Bistro serves only local fresh produce which is absolutely delicious even if i say so myself. We offer great service with a to do attitude in the restaurant and kitchen. A 5 star hygiene rating from the lovely people at the city council. Value for money menu not overpriced .Some times i think underpriced! Please try us we are a small friendly restaurant who's essence is flavour and fresh! Thanks for taking the time to read
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, great selection of breakfast meals, one of Belfast's best kept secrets. I will be recommending this to everyone

3  Thank EB_510

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We had a meal at the Allotment bistro last week. The food was excellent all very freshly cooked and the menu had a good choice on it. The girl that looked after us was called Stacey and her customer service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble, she had a great attitude and ensured that we were satisfied at all times from food to temperature in the restaurant. Friendly service like this would definitely make me go back and also recommend this restaurant to other people.

2  Thank foferbelfast
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were looking for somewhere close to the Opera house for an early dinner and happened upon The Allotment on trip advisor. The menu looked promising so I booked and we had a great meal. From the outside it looks a little bland but inside is much nicer and the food was very good. We only had time for a mains but I will definitely be back to try the starters and desserts. Only downside is the lack of a licence which I hadn't noticed when I booked but that was my fault. Overall another good place to add to our list of places to eat out in Belfast.

1  Thank lizards1
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Quick, efficient, friendly staff. Organic egg omelette @ £4.95 has to be one of the best breakfast/ brunch bargains in Belfast. Traditional Ulster Fry excellent also as was coffee. Evening Bistro menu available Thursday, Friday and Saturday looks interesting, even more so with a no corkage BYZo policy. Looking forward to trying it.

2  Thank Dadineedhelp
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Myself and my girlfriend had a lovely meal here on a Saturday night. The place is a BYOB but alcohol is tough to find on a Saturday in Belfast so plan this in to a meal here. We had a lovely three course meal and it was reasonably priced. It is very fresh and a middle eastern style of food. I would recommend eating here again and we would love to come back.

1  Thank Joneson