“Works Christmas party”

The Allotment Bistro Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 1,050 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Allotment Bistro serves only local fresh produce which is absolutely delicious even if i say so myself. We offer great service with a to do attitude in the restaurant and kitchen. A 5 star hygiene rating from the lovely people at the city council. Value for money menu not overpriced .Some times i think underpriced! Please try us we are a small friendly restaurant who's essence is flavour and fresh! Thanks for taking the time to read
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Works Christmas party”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I booked the allotment for our works Christmas party on the 5th Dec and it was excellent. I booked with Alex and he was very keen that we have a great night. When I arrived the restaurant looked lovely, spotlessly clean and had been freshly decorated. I had placed a pre order for 25 meals, all spot on, hot, and delicious. The restaurant had a lovely relaxing atmosphere, with friendly staff and I would thoroughly recommend it. Thanks for a Great Night!

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank CooperC66

Belfast
“Great food, great service, highly recommended”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my partner and another couple for a meal. This was my first time eating at this restaurant although I had heard many good reports. I just thought I would leave a review as I was well impressed with the food that was provided and the service that we received. And better still, you can bring your own wine. With this and the price of the food it was an inexpensive but really enjoyable evening. Will definitely be back again :)

4 Thank stefw86
Belfast, United Kingdom
“New look interior - still great food and service!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Returned to The Allotment for a Christmas Dinner Night with friends (Saturday 7th Dececember). Immediately upon entering I noticed the glam yet understated new interior, brings a sophiscated feel to the place without losing it's relaxed and comfortable ambience. A warm welcome from the staff and we were seated and presented with a varied and tasty menu which made choosing my meal difficult (I wanted everything!), however as it was the festive period I opted for the traditional turkey & ham dinner with all the trimmings for my main. It did not dis-appoint, moist succulent meats and fresh cooked 'just right' veg ...the gravy had a lovely texture not too runny or thick (fussy about my gravy lol).
for my starter I enjoyed the Tiger prawns with the prawn crakers, satisfying but not too filling. Some liquor coffees rounded off our meal and again I am still delighted by how such a quality meal can be so affordable. Back next week for a Christmas lunch with work colleagues and already I'm salivating. Thank you The Allotment :)

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank Ricki K
“Great food, excellent service & BYO”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a Christmas dinner here with friends from work, cosy setting and the food was great! I started with the duck confit taco, steak for my main and yummy baileys cheesecake to top it off! Little hiccup with my steak, ordered medium rare and it was slightly more on the rare side, staff were very quick to notice and I had a perfectly cooked steak in no time, along with some more fresh cooked chips! 3 courses for £23.50 and BYO was definitely good value!

Staff were fantastic! Special mention to our waitress Stacy for looking after us and putting up with such a large group. Will be back!!!

3 Thank Jolene O
belfast
“The best in belfast”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

What a gem of a place.....really fresh good cooked food , can honestly say this place is worth a try ...very reasonably priced and clean professional staff...didn't have to wait long for the starter to arrive fresh home made soup...then onto the main course yum yum...

We'll done glad to see a great bistro for food...

Thanks