“Exellent”

The Allotment Bistro Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 1,155 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Allotment Bistro serves only local fresh produce which is absolutely delicious even if i say so myself. We offer great service with a to do attitude in the restaurant and kitchen. A 5 star hygiene rating from the lovely people at the city council. Value for money menu not overpriced .Some times i think underpriced! Please try us we are a small friendly restaurant who's essence is flavour and fresh! Thanks for taking the time to read
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Last nite i had carry out from this wee restaurant. Chicken curry plus roast potatoe...the best curry in town..nice polite service..u can notice food is fresh and done with passion..thenks Alex i gona be back for curry;-)

9  Thank shyAnna

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is my second visit the food on both occasions was excellent and service was great and efficient as i was there on my lunch it was busy and I was served promptly.i have told my family and friends about this little gem.with its great atmosphere.

9  Thank Smagowan
Reviewed January 14, 2013

After weeks of trying to book a Table for the increasingly popular Allottment Bistro in Belfast I managed to find a space on 5/1/2013 & the wait was truly worth the wait.we arrived on time to find table ready byStaff & had no waiting time.For starters I chose grilled Tiger Prawns on a bed of salad & it was divine.for mains I went for Sea Bream cooked in the Mediterrean Style & again the fish was wonderful & melted on the tongue.finally for dessert I picked Apple Pie & fresh cream. There's nothing like hot home cooked Apple pie & again plates were cleared.In some places trying to find the balance between Quality & Quantity differ but at the Allottment Chef Alex has hit the right mix.special mention to all the staff for their knowledge & expertise but a special Shoutout to Anne who ran the place with such calm efficiency.All in All a thoroughly enjoyable food experience & have already booked for the next time but you need to be patient as Bookings are at a Premium.oh by the way you can bring your own!!
Excellent 5/5 joe,Belfast

7  Thank Joeman470
Reviewed December 26, 2012

What a great find, the food was outstanding and service very good, dispute being very busy. The staff were friendly and helpful. The whole group really enjoyed the whole evening and are already planning a revisit in the New Year.

9  Thank TomFiona
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My friend and i went to this restaurant on a discount voucher it is a byo and i can honestly say we both really enjoyed the night - food was lovely staff and were friendly and helpful place is small but clean and we both said we would definately go back

9  Thank libbyCoAntrim