“50th birthday treat”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had dinner here on Tuesday evening with my family , my son had been before and had suggested we went and I am so glad we did ! The food was spectacular, I had the spicy noodle salad as a starter and it was so fresh and packed full of yummy flavours, the dexter rump steak main was the best steak I have ever had and cooked to perfection , and I strongly recommend the cheesecake with blood orange and ginger topping ! Between the 4 of us we had quite a selection from the menu and we all tried a little of each others everything was fabulous ! Next is the cocktails ......... What can I say .......... They were to die for , we had 6 between us, my son stuck to beer, try the Belfast black and blue or the sang real sidecar yummy ! Staff are brilliant , friendly, patient ,I took ages deciding on cocktails, and really really friendly . All in all it made my 50 th birthday all the more memorable but don't wait for a special occasion get down there .......... I know I,ll be heading back really soon !!!

1  Thank dynama

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The ambience of Love and Death inc is fantastic - lots of cocktails and laughter galore. The bar staff were extremely friendly and very busy. The menu was superb with something for everyone. There was 6 of us in our party and we ordered drinks and browsed the menu. The drinks were quickly delivered and our food order was taken. Twice we had to ask about our food and were told it wouldn't be long. Nearly 1 hour later our food appeared ....... and as a companion said "not enough to fill a hole in your tooth!" If you want a snack then this is the place but don't go for dinner or when they are busy if you are hungry. BTW they won't cook a steak to order all steaks come rare to medium!

2  Thank debcush
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The atmosphere is great, the bartenders are friendly and know their way around a cocktail. the cocktail list is extensive. A great place for a chilled night out or to hear some live music. Although I haven't eaten there yet their photos of food on Facebook look delicious and I've heard great things.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

So good to see an outlet willing to break from the norm and create a fresh and innovative venue. You can feel relaxed enough to try new dining/drinking experiences without compromising on customer service or overall quality. Keep up the good work boys....

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Had dinner in Love and Death Inc in Belfast's Ann Street at the weekend.
Qiurky interiors, great staff and fab food -
Great ambience and certainly worth a visit -