“Excellent Day”

Belfast Cookery School
More attraction details
Owner description: we are the first purpose built cookery school in Belfast.We are situated in the centre of belfast close to hotels and public transport links.we offer a wide range of cookery classes featuring our chefs from the Mourne seafood Bar but we also offer a number of ethnic cooking classes featuring guest chefs.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Just finished the Fish Masterclass today at the Belfast Cookery School with Head Chef, Shea Trainor and his staff.

A totally excellent experience with superb facilities.

A friendly and easy learning environment with clear, practical skills identified and top guidance and advice freely given.

Easy and informal style of presentation from Shea and no question is too silly to obtain an answer.But I have learnt so much!

If you wish to treat someone this will do nicely. 100% enjoyable and totally recommended.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Fabulous evening at a Fish Cookery Course this week... Great craic from our fellow students, excellent instruction from our chef Shea, good food, enjoyable wine... all in all a good night out!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Today was my first visit to Belfast Cookery School but definitely won't be my last. Thoroughly enjoyable experience which was enhanced further by the staff who make you feel welcome from the moment you walk through the door. I attended with work colleagues as a team building exercise and couldn't have asked for more. Would recommend this to anyone in a heart beat. Absolutely fantastic.

1  Thank ChrisShawNI
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Was given a voucher for a class as a gift. Had a thoroughly enjoyable evening. It was entertaining, informative, appetizing and good fun. Shea and the staff were great. I would definitely recommend this as a way of spending an evening. I will be back.

1  Thank Gawbo
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was given a class at the Cookery School as a birthday present; thanks Siobhan and Rory.
I went to a Seafood Master Class and had a fantastic day.
There was a group of 14 or so people, who were all very friendly.
The chef Shea, and all his staff were lovely and never stopped all the time we were there.
We were shown how to make a 2 course meal: Spiced Asian Noodle Soup with prawns, and Hake with cabbage and bacon. Delicous even though I made it myself! both accompanied by a glass of wine.
We were shown how to fillet mackerel and sea bream, which were then cooked and we all got a taste. Also tasters of cod and scallops; again delicous.
The time flew by, which is always a good sign.
Thanks to all at the school for a great day.

1  Thank Derryboy