“Seafood Master Class!”

Belfast Cookery School
More attraction details
Owner description: we are the first purpose built cookery school in Belfast.We are situated in the centre of belfast close to hotels and public transport links.we offer a wide range of cookery classes featuring our chefs from the Mourne seafood Bar but we also offer a number of ethnic cooking classes featuring guest chefs.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My hubby got me the Seafood Master Class as a Christmas pressie and it was just great! I thoroughly enjoyed myself, the other people who were there were very friendly and we had a good laugh. There was a good mix of people of different ages, some people on their own, some couples and a group of guys whose wives had sent them! The chef, Shea, is a knowledgeable guy with a good sense of humour and presents all the meals beautifully. Everything we made turned out just like his (or thereabouts). I've just been looking through their list of courses to see what I fancy next - maybe the Thai cookery - and the family cooking day is a totally brilliant idea!

1  Thank JackpotSpend

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Just had a wonderful experience at Belfast Cookery School. Had no idea what to expect but was far beyond my expectations. Shea the chef was amazing, a lovely guy with so much knowledge to impart. The dishes which we learnt to cook ourselves were terrific and the ones Shea demonstrated tasted delicious. Apart from learning how to cook what a fun experience it was as well. If you are looking for a combination of having fun and learning something new then I would definitely recommend a viisit to the cookery school.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was a great experience. Chef Shea was a quality teacher. He clearly enjoys his work and gave us lots of cooking tips. It was great fun and the recipes are so simple but so so tasty. Definitely of my wish list. Thanks Shea.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My young daughter and I attended the family cook along on Sunday the 13th of January .We learned how to make home made pizza and chicken nuggets(both of which we've done again at home)it was a great way to spent a Sunday morning in a relaxed, friendly and informative environment,all staff were extremely helpful.Our chef Shea was very good with children giving them confidence in the kitchen. I'm now looking forward to the end of February when I will attend a lunchtime course with a friend. I will be recommending Belfast cookery school to all my family and friends regardless of age and culinary skill.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Our wives gave me and some friends tickets (for us and our sons) to the family cookery class, taken by Shea. It was great. He's got a natural rapport with younger kids. Our teenage boys really took to it and it was a superb shared experience. Recommended.