“Couldn't wait to leave. ”
Review of Kitchen Bar

Kitchen Bar
Ranked #71 of 92 Nightlife in Belfast
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Disgusting food, Horrible service and the manager is a disgrace!
Staff members huffing when asked to do something.
I ordered a cocktail which was absolutely awful, brought it up to the bar and the manager took a straw dipped it into my drink whilst in my hand, tasted it and said 'nope nothing wrong with that'
Laughing at me.
HORRIBLE.

3  Thank Sarah M

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

I contacted Kitchen Bar first to give them a chance after I visited at the start of the week. There was no reply which I am not surprised at at obviously nobody in here cares.

My partner got a starter of Brie which was frozen. By the time I got anyone's attention I had finished my starter. It took three times for a member of staff to acknowledge me and come over..including a manager. I ordered a margarita, when the waitress brought it down to me I was told it was made with lemon and not lime..because there was no lime juice. Nobody came to ask me if this was ok before it was made. When our mains of goujons came we had to ask for our dip which was a part of the meal and we were brought one small ramekin between the two of us. When I asked for another one it was obviously a problem for this waitress.

It is completely obvious that the staff do not care in this place. There is obviously minimal training in customer service for both staff and management. Would definitely not return especially after getting ignored by email too. Food is just average as well. So many nicer places closer by.

2  Thank yoyomack1
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend the grilled salmon here, it's fantastic. It's a great pub/bar that serves food right in the city centre.

My only complaint is that after asking for the bill I was forgotten about, pretty sure I could have walked out without paying without anyone noticing. Unfortunately I'm quite honest and went to the bar to pay in the end.

1  Thank Decor58
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Staff not interested, started turning punters away hours before closing time saying they were closing (assume because they couldn't be bothered), leaving an almost empty pub with no atmosphere. Tried coming in a few days ago at dinner time as well and they said the kitchen was closed (erm, guys it's literally your name, what are you doing!?). Plenty of better places to go nearby, avoid.

1  Thank charlespeac0ck