“pre-theatre meal”
Review of Robinsons

Robinsons
Ranked #29 of 90 Nightlife in Belfast
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Visited Robinsons at tea time and had the pre theatre meal.Two courses for £11.95p or three for £13.95p We sat upstairs on very comfortable sofas. We had a very good meal and the staff were excellent. I hope to be back soon.

2  Thank whatcitynext
in 4 reviews
"titanic"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Started in Fibbers, but it was dark and no one else was in there. Took our wine into Robinsons with a view out the door to the Europa. Menu was the same, so ordered a potato leek soup, and a champ/bacon/cabbage covered in gravy. Loved the traditional food. A little salty, but tasty. Service was just okay. Fibbers barkeep was a little rude when we asked about them taking AMEX, that no one took it in Ireland, which isn't true.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had the worst experience ever in my whole life. I was assaulted by a door man who could only tell me his first name as Michael. Not a very safe environment for anyone! Considering Door staff are supposed to make you feel secure! I would not recommend this place to anyone!

I would ask who train the staff? Regarding personal safety? In addition do they use register staff or can any thug work there? The door staff abuse their power and are very heavy handed!

I will never be back and I will tell anyone who will listen about my experience!

2  Thank 51Leee
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have been in both Robinsons and Fibbers many times and always had a good time. I visited a couple of weeks ago, had a few Guinness and then we decided to have a bottle of Rose wine. Cost approx £15/£16 pounds. The wine tasted ok but seemed very weak. On checking the bottle it was only 8 per cent alcohol. (think it was called Barefoot). Shame about this but surely they can sell reasonable strength wine at the price they are charging. Wont stop me going back, but will stick to the Guinness !

1  Thank bacos45