“A great evening in Fibber McGees Bar”
Review of Robinsons

Robinsons
Ranked #22 of 88 Nightlife in Belfast
Horsham, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“A great evening in Fibber McGees Bar”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Guinness, traditional Irish music, spit and sawdust, packed to the rafters, recipe of a great night. A real must visit place in Belfast, tucked away near the Europa Hotel. The staff are rough and ready but you don't visit Fibbers for a nice quiet chat. Give it a go.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BT1 is the best night out!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had to come on a write a quick note about BT1 in Robinsons. I have no problem paying in to a nightclub but most of the clubs do not offer the same entertainment as BT1 does without having having to pay in. The bar is great and they offer great cocktail jugs for only a tenner!! yummy :) The Karaoke was brilliant, I got up and sang a song ( not about to go for the XFactor) and it was excellent!! the whole bar joined in the song and it inspired me to get up again!! the free shots are class. The door men are really great and a godsend, as we had trouble getting a taxi and they flagged one down for me and my friends. Great night out and I will definately be back!!!!

1 Thank Andie M
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Best part of Robinsons is BT1!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have went to BT1 now for over two years, and I have to say it is the best part of Robinsons to go to by far!! The staff are friendly and helpful, the door staff are very good and efficient!! and the DJ is excellent. I think it is the cleanest bar I have been in as well, for unisex toilets, they are spotless and the attendant is lovely. The Karaoke is always entertaining; I don't sing myself, but I enjoy the craic of everyone else having a go and the whole room seems to join together for some of the songs.

I have went to the other bars in Robinsons and found the atmosphere not to my liking. All of this and it is free in which is a great thing since you have so much entertainment to be had on a night out!!

“BT1 - Robinsons”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I love BT1 in Robinsons bar!! I have went to loads of different nightclubs but this one has to be the best. It has a mix of the latest and old music, a karaoke and them nights. The staff are very friendly and the door staff are the best. I also think that this part of robinsons is much better to go to because for all the entertainment provided there is no entree fee!!!

The DJ is the bees knees!!! He puts on theme nights for Halloween, he always accomodates the crowds that come in and place music to suit the people there. He is a great entertainer too, and if you get up to sing he makes sure you get a good response and a free shot for your effort :) I go every week now.

Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“after 15 years of being a customer wont be back”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

door men treat you like dirt and can totaly agree with what reallyblonde says about the door staff backin belfast i would not be backin this place never never never ever again door staff treat you like dirt AVOID AVOID

Visited January 2013