“avoid roxys”
Review of Robinsons

Robinsons
Ranked #29 of 90 Nightlife in Belfast
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Having been here several times over the years in the front bar, fibber's & the restaurant we decided to give the club Roxy’s a try, had heard several different reports about the place, but went with an open mind.
Going through the door there was a horrible smell, which on going up the flights of stairs seemed to go or maybe we just got used to it.
If your under 20 & showing loads of flesh this is the club for you, a family member approached the DJ only to be forcibly man handled by a door man, the same door man who let young girls approach the DJ.
Really nothing special about this place & really disappointed as I had always enjoyed Robinson's & this club & the door men have completely put me off ever returning.
On leaving the club, the door man was extremely rude, trying to actually push people out the door, although not all only the older people, was so rude & aggressive that another member of the door staff approached me, and would be the only saving grace for the club as he could see that the man was out of order.
Needless to say I will not return to this club, and if this is how with the back in Belfast campaign Robinsons expect to get a crowd they are badly mistaken, I can see why there wasn’t a large crowd in the place.
Other bars in the area offer fantastic nights out & I would advise you to go anywhere bar Roxy’s

3  Thank reallyblonde
in 4 reviews
"titanic"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Dull dreary not much to look at....and thats just the staff....

Really wanted to do the tourist thing whilst in Belfast and found this pub to be one of the worse i have even been to. We decided to have a snack while we were there.....my only advice is DONT.......its crap....!!!!

Dont waste your time going here - customer service scores a big fat 0

4  Thank CaroleE3
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Arrived into Robinson's after a day on our feet. Asked for Menus at the bar and sat down to decide. Noone came over to ask if we had decided what we wanted to eat. I had to approach the bar with my friends for variety of orders. I asked could we split the bill between myself and my partner and our other two friends who are also a couple. It seemed like a mammoth task and we were made to feel like a massive inconvenience. The barman mumbled as he conversed with us and everything was unclear. I was nervous to ask for another water as it may have been a huge task also. I would never come back here.

3  Thank Joeymc01
Reviewed October 10, 2012

A very relaxing break in a busy day with a well earned refreshment before heading home - good craic and a great pint.