Wellington Park Hotel
$394
$200
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$136
$115
Agoda.com
$137
$128
$127
$120
ibis budget
All reviewsqueens universitycity centremalone roadlounge areaulster museumbotanical gardenswedding receptionfrom start to finishwellywelliesconferencediscostudentspubsfoyer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2009

having spent 3 nights with 2 other business colleagues, I can only say that not only was my business a success but my visit to the Wellington Park Hotel was memorable. Location on the Malone road was the centre of my 3 day stay. Local restaurants/bars were in walking distance, land mark sites like Queens university was a 3 minute evening stroll, hospitality by the hotel staff was second to none. Food in the spacious hotel restaurant for the one evening that I dined was delectable. staff were courteous, helpfull and concerning. Rooms were great. my colleagues and I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2009

Stayed in the wellington park a few weeks ago, on arrival I was greeted at reception with an upgraded room at no extra cost, the hotel is really close to great pubs and resturants in the university area and a very short taxi or 20minute walk into the city centre. we had such a great time in Belfast and at the hotel, great banter with the staff and the food is good too, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2009

I've vistited this hotel I think three times in the last two years and never really had a problem. The conference rooms had everything I required and some staff checked whether we had everythign we needed and provided us with tea and coffee.

When I'm away on business I tend to like to explore my surroundings and there are a few bars very close by but for better food and atmosphere I tended to go to the botannic area which was just 5 minutes walk away and had plenty of good restaurants and bars like the Empire which I really enjoyed. The hotel bar and restaurant were perfectly fine too, I enjoyed the food and on the friday night I was there last the bar was packed with people but I was too tired and went up to my room. I was glad that the sound from the bar didn't travel and i had piece and quiet.

I recommended this hotel to my sister as my nephew was graduating from Queens last year and it was ideal for her being close to the university.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2009

We enjoyed the atmostphere and the food in the restaurant, but the bedrooms were a little worn around the edges. The bar was crowded and at times a lot of noise. On our trip we stayed at two differant B&B houses in Portrush on two occassions and both were better accommodations and value than the hotel
Over all I would consider B&B a better choice

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2009

Perfect location if you are visiting Queen's University. The staff is outstanding. Likewise the food as the bar was quite good. On the downside it's not near the City Center. The clientele appeared to lean toward the silver haired crowd, but that meant I knew all the songs played at the Friday night "disco". My only real complaint was that a lot of outside noise (parking lot and hallway) could be heard in the room.

(Note: Take care when leaving your room. My door did not close all the way unless I pulled it shut.)

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business