“Very helpful staff”

Visit Belfast Welcome Centre
Ranked #16 of 233 things to do in Belfast
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The people here are very friendly and helpful. The staff were very accommodating in helping us book for tours to visit the places of Belfast. They also helped us in arranging for a hotel pick up service for the tour. They provided a lot of pamphlets, maps and brochures, so you can check out the best tours and attractions.

Inside, there are also a lot of souvenirs you can buy as well

1  Thank Berna C

Reviewed December 29, 2013

What a lovely new building to house the Welcome Centre! You would think the staff would be happy to work there! However, the friendly, helpful employee who welcomed me this morning, and directed me to the ticket desk, was the only smiling face I saw! I just don't understand why some people choose to work in a public place when they appear to lack the empathy needed to interact in a friendly way! The employee was certainly not rude, but no greeting, no smile, no passing comment! Smiles are FREE! A simple, "Enjoy the show!" (I was collecting tickets for a show), even a comment on the sunny weather would have brightened my morning! I do hope tourists are not treated in this "deadpan" manner. I vividly remember being made to feel unwelcome in a Tourist office in Rome...and it was enough to put me off going back!

1  Thank CarolR54
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Extremely helpful staff - You can pick up lots of free maps and brochures and also lots of souvenirs to buy as well.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went to the Belfast welcome center to meet up with Terry Campbell, because he and his team were a great help for us with their help for the booking of our hotel as participants in the 15th World Police and Fire Games in august 2013 in Belfast
The first time he wasn't around but the man I spoke with said he would tell Terry that I was at his office and told me to come back later and asked me if I needed some other tips for our stay in this marvelous city, the next day I went back and talked to Terry and gave him as a token of our apreciation a special bottle of Belgian Kasteelbier, and I hope he liked it when he tasted it
so thanks to Terry and his team, you all have done a great job !!!!!congratulations

1  Thank wergie1
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Every time I visit Belfast, I make a point of calling in here, and over the weekend, I called in again. You can pick up free maps and brochures, and the staff are only happy to assist. I like to get a copy of "Belfast in your Pocket" and "About Belfast", and browse around the gifts. It's located within spitting distance of City Hall, on Donegall Place, and it's on the first floor. There's generally a guy at the door, in a blue jacket, giving out leaflets.

1  Thank letterkennycaint