The Crescent Townhouse
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$171
$394
$200
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$139
HolidayInn.com
$127
$120
ibis budget
All reviewsno liftempire suiteflights of stairscity centrequeens universitybotanic train stationbotanic avenuefirst floornext morninggreat nightstreet parkingnight porterlovely hotelspacious roomnight stayfew drinksgreat city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We just returned from Belfast yesterday and stayed at the Crescent Townhouse property. We cannot sat enough about the hospitality provided to us. A big thank you to all the staff who helped my daughter when she wasn't feeling well. A special thank you to John who went out of his way to arrange pick ups for our tours. He has a wealth of local knowledge about all the events taking place in town and excellent connections. He even drove us to meet up with our family following the end of his shift. Bravo!

Room Tip: We were right over the bar but the band finished at 12:30am which was fine. We were tired out from our day and it didn't seem to matter as we crashed while the band played on.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Crescent_Townhouse, Front of House at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Charles C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It gives me great pleasure to read that the quality of service throughout your stay exceeded your expectations, where I will be sure to pass on your kind words to John and to all staff members concerned personally.

We hope to see you back at Best Western Crescent Townhouse on your next trip to Belfast, as we really appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Kind Regards

Management

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night before we caught the ferry to Liverpool.

The hotel itself is sort of nice, I like the idea of a townhouse but it means no lift to the fourth floor. Lovely lounge on the first floor. Our room was nice generally, the bathroom had lovely molton brown toiletries, however was a bit scruffy.

Breakfast didn't officially start until 9am, I found this strange, we had to be gone by 8.15 so made do with a continental selection (this turned out to be cereal only). This was fine, just seemed odd.

The biggest drawback was that parking is a real nightmare in what feels like quite a scary area of the city with graffiti adorned walls and empty buildings around many corners. I wouldn't stay here again because of this aspect.

Overall hotel is ok with a few negative features.

1  Thank Jamesgrimsey
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night while attending a wedding in Northern Ireland. John on reception was really helpful when we first arrived, we tried to check in an hour early but the room wasnt ready yet so he advised us of things we could do and places to visit. The hotel has no parking but there is street parking close by. Room was a fair size nice decoration and furnishing. The bedroom was clean but the shower was grotty. I had a shower in the evening and in the morning and both times it was cold. Tried to call down to reception 4 times when we needed something and there was no answer everytime. The hotel does have free wifi which we were given the code for but this failed to work. Breakfast was lovely and a nice choice. Overall this hotel was OK... just a few minor grumbles.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Crescent_Townhouse, Front of House at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Dear ChloeWes,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay.

Please allow me to apologise regarding the issues raised. You will be pleased to know that all of these issues have been addressed to our maintenance team to ensure our high standards are consistently maintained and improved.

I do hope that should you return to Belfast that you stay with us again to show to you what great service we do provide and how we can make yours a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (+44) 028 90323349.

Regards

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Just back from a 2 day stay. Great price, fantastic breakfast, clean large room although slightly noisy as on busy road......................................................................................................

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Crescent_Townhouse, Front of House at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2014

Dear Matt W,

Your feedback is very important to us, as we thrive on continuously delivering a superior experience and quality of service for you and other guests in the future.

Regards

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night while traveling through Ireland and Scotland on our honeymoon.

Staff was great and very helpful. Hotel was clean, room was huge.

Wireless internet worked in hall and common room but not in our bedroom.

Good location, very close to train stop making travel easy.

Dear Nicki S

It gives me great pleasure to congradulate you on your marriage, in addition to read that our Staff & Hotel facilities surpassed your expectations. However it saddens me that you had problems regarding your Wi-Fi, where I will be sure pass this onward to our maintenance department.

Kind Regards