The reviews are a little generous in my opinion. Some of the rooms and bathrooms needed some maintenance, my room stank of stale smoke even though I asked for non-smoking and the breakfast service was simply poor. It could be great but just didn't hit the mark for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the heart of the bustling Queen's Quarter, the historic Crescent Townhouse Hotel and our friendly staff are ready to welcome you to Belfast where we will endeavor to make your stay as special and memorable as possible. This well-appointed boutique hotel has been carefully and thoughtfully designed to give a contemporary feel in a classic setting. It features traditionally decorated rooms with comfortable, modern amenities including a flat screen TV/DVD and free Wi-Fi. The lavish Suites are decorated in traditional Victorian style fitted with dark mahogany canopy beds, floral drapes, antique wing armchairs and a roll top bath and walk-in shower. A wide range of food is served at the hotel's restaurant, which includes specialties made with locally sourced ingredients. The breakfast, with many options to choose from, is served daily. You can choose to include the breakfast in your accommodation package or purchase it separately. Metro Bar offers a more relaxed welcome with a full bar food menu available every lunchtime and evening. The atmosphere is lively, warm and friendly and the famous Belfast banter goes on well into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Crescent Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Townhouse Belfast
- Crescent Townhouse Hotel Belfast