Dukes at Queens
$180
$136
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$143
$180
$173
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$131
$106
Hotels.com
$113
$109
Hotwire.com
All reviewscity centreipod docking stationstreet parkingbotanical gardensuniversity streethuge bedwalk in showerfull irishlovely hotelulster museumlovely bathroomnight porterreception staffcomfortable bedcooked breakfastbreakfast was includedbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My partner and family stayed over Sat 28th December , as usual the room was excellent staff excellent but we were let down by the meal three of us had steak which was hardly edible > a
pity as everything else was 1st class even the breakfast was 1st class ::

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I stayed here recently for B&B having got a very good rate on Lastminute.com.
We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel!
Positives:
- Room was large and lovely
- staff very welcoming and efficient
- tasty breakfast
Minor negatives:
- on street parking only
- room was cold when we arrived since A/C only works when the room is occupied.... Took a bit of time to warm up.
Major negatives:
- absolutely none! :-)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank donalmcc
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I have just returned from spending one night here with my husband. I had two nights initially booked with a specific company but needed to amend this to one night due to family bereavement. I was left on hold on phone for a half hour, no success. I rang hotel directly who said she would sort it. She rang me back to say that she had no success either and that I should cancel booking totally and book directly with them for the same rate which I did.
Check in at hotel was super efficient and friendly. Foyer seemed small and cluttered. Rooms were lovely, spacious , v modern and a huge comfie bed. Dinner in Claudines was tasty and good value. Lovely guy playing guitar in background. Breakfast was cooked to order and was top dollar also. All staff we met especially those front of house were super nice.
Internet wifi was non existant in bedrooms it was available in public areas. Parking is available on the streets. It is free but I was not comfortable with having my southern registered car on the street overnight.
The hotel is v close to Queens university and the botanic gardens which are worth a visit as is the Ulster museum which is also close by. It is a good 20 min walk into town. We went to see the titanic exhibition which was brilliant.
So overall lovely stay , but not quite full marks due to public areas let down, lack of secure parking and poor wifi coverage. I would stay here again though as the price was competitive.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I overnighted here, arriving to a warm welcome from reception and restaurant staff alike. My room was big, clean, stylish and super comfy. Dinner was reasonably priced, and the pork belly was cooked beautifully, hearty and satisfying, all it needed was some accompanying greenery (beans or cabbage) to finish it off. Breakfast was also very good, cooked to order with plenty to help yourself to from the buffet, including lots of fresh fruit. All round a great hotel at a good price. It puts London hotels to shame. Keep it up Dukes, I look forward to coming back.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my wife stayed here for 4 days bringing in the new year. The hotel staff were very helpful and couldn't do enough for you, the brasserie and bar was reasonable and food was good quality. Our room was fantastic staying in a suite the bed was massive and very comfy, the only downside is the walk into the town centre, a taxi ride is in order. All in all a lovely time was had.

• Stayed: December 2013