Park Avenue Hotel
$153
$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe marco pierre white restaurantcity airporteast belfastulster fryjacuzzi bathclose to the airportjunior suitefollowing morningnight porterbar foodtaxi ridebusiness triplovely roomlovely hotelhotel barcooked breakfastsaturday night
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Booked last minute for a Saturday night stay and found a really great rate including a welcome drink, breakfast and a late check out. The hotel has free wifi too which was a winner for me... I cancelled my room at the Stormont Hotel in order to give the Park Avenue a try.

The hotel was great, I was given an early check-in with no problems. The room was a superior on the first floor facing some houses but I thought this was fine. If I can't see in their windows, they won't be able to see into mine!

The bed was comfy, the room was spacious and well appointed and the bathroom was recently renovated. The air conditioning was great and worked well! I had a lovely cocktail at the bar, the staff all seemed friendly. Took breakfast the next morning, cooked to order which I thought was a good sign but it arrived cold, so it seems as if they just cook a batch then keep it "heated" until it is used up.

Despite this it is a great option if you can get a good rate parking is free and plentiful and there is a Tesco Express at the corner if you need anything.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A lovely night had again at the park avenue, rooms are gorgeous and love the jacuzzi bath with tv at the end so a nice relaxing bubble bath in the morning listening to music channel :). We had dinner in the bar on the Saturday and both of us enjoyed every bit of our meals. And to top it off we have late check out of 2pm. Staff are all very willing to help the porter got us sandwiches early hrs of morning....we were starving :)
Highly recommend this hotel as we have stayed here 4 times in total and it's never let us down.

Room Tip: Superior or executive rooms are recommended
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy1607
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Have stayed at the Park Avenue a few times and nothing seems to have changed. Whilst the staff and service is excellent , the rooms need upgraded and more attention is required to the fittings in the rooms especially the bathrooms. The food is very good,but is let down by the bar prices

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I think this was a great choice - had to stay overnight in Belfast on short notice and a local friend recommended the nearby Park hotel. Excellent choice for business travelers, clean room and everything else you'd expect when you are away from home.

Room Tip: Tip generously, it always gets you the best service.
Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2014

i stayed here with my boyfriend for one night before flying early in the morning to london. Really disappointed i couldnt stay longer :( such lovely staff, always had a pleasant smile and very welcoming and helpful :) breakfast was WOW, had a full english and i couldnt fault anything . I dont eat much so i left a bit only because i was stuffed! lovely girl working down at breakfast aswel taking our order :) compliments to the chef lol.
we stayed in a superior room and oh my was it super! the bed was like sleeping on big marshmallow...soooo comfy ! So clean both the bathroom and the room ...i was being a proper inspector as i work as a house keeper in a hotel myself.House keeping are well trained and keep the rooms amazingly. The smell of the hotel was clean and fresh and it was just lovely! Not one spec of dust. Hot chocolate in the room, nice touch even though i dont like it but still a nice touch :) To the management- payrise for the staff? lol

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple