“An excellent place to stay”
Review of Park Avenue Hotel

Park Avenue Hotel
Ranked #28 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
West Malling, United Kingdom
“An excellent place to stay”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This was my thid stay here, which should indicate that I am very pleased with the hotel overall. The staff are exrtremely helpful and friendly. The food is first class and the rooms are spacious, clean and inviting. The location within a 15 minute bus ride of the ciy centre (bus stop right outside) but also effectively only around the corner from City Airport makes it exremely convenient. Sydenham railway station is also within walking distance, giving access to Titanic Quarter, the centre of Belfast, the trains to Dublin and the rest of the network.

I shall have no hesitation i using this hotel yet again,

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I was visiting Belfast for business and was recommended the Park Avenue by the locals. It's location was ideal (close to City Airport) and price was good.
The reception staff were friendly and helpful and the room was faultless. It was a good size, huge in fact, very clean, neat and well equipped with tea/coffee, ironing board, TV etc. Big comfortable bed and lots of power sockets.
The breakfast the following morning was really good, I had the 'Ulster Fry' and it fueled me for the day.
Hopefully I will return to Belfast soon and when I do I will choose this place, it's not worth risking anywhere else.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel was very welcoming, had good sized rooms and was very clean. We got a free drink on arrival as part of the 'sleep in' package and did not have to check out until 2pm the following day, overall very positive, would stay again

• Stayed November 2012
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have stayed in the Park Avenue on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. There is always a warm welcome, a comfortable, quiet and inviting room and excellent food in the bar and restaurant (breakfast should definitely not be missed!). This hotel represents excellent value for money, providing the quality of hotels with much higher rates at the same price as budget chains. The Park Avenue is ideally situated for the City Airport and has easy access to Belfast and the surrounding area.

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This was my first trip to Belfast. The hotel was ideally situated as I was heading to the Odessey the following day.
From checking in to checking out the staff could not have been more helpful.
I ate dinner in the bar and although the bar was crowded the staff managed to find me a table to eat at.
There was a large variety for breakfast the following morning and once again the staff were helpful and very friendly.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Belfast. A big plus for this hotel was the free parking and free wifi.

I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed November 2012
Co. Antrim
Reviewed November 4, 2012

What can I say, stayed here with my fiance as we were attending a function @ the odyssey. The hotel was very clean, on site carparking, all members of staff were 1st klass they met our requirements and Gemma who checked us in and out was very poilte, friendly and helpful.

Our room was absoulty beautiful, spacious, clean. Bed and pillows where comfortable we had a fantastic nights sleep. My fiance particularly liked the fish wallpaper. Bathroom was clean and spotless. Jacuzzi bath with built in tv real dinky. (tv didnt work due to switchover, this was explained to us by a note from management but was a nice feature) Breakfast was very filling great selection of cereals, hot breakfast menu etc etc.

We didnt have a meal in the restaurant so can't comment on that, but had a few lights bites from the bar menu for lunch. Def will stay at this hotel and would recommend it to family and friends. Hotel is close to local town with a short taxi drive.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Myself and a colleague stayed at the Park Avenue Belfast during a business review in the region. We had to last minute book my work colleague in and couldn't get access online due to no wifi in the hotel we were at. I rang the hotel and the front desk Manager was excellent, she not only booked my colleague in but gave him the same business rate that I had received pre-booking which was fantastic as it was within our allowance and he would have had to pay the extra himself if we hadn't got that. Everything was perfect throughout the stay, rooms are comfortable and spacious. The food, both in the bar and the restaurant, was excellent and the service better than we've had in some of the highest ranked hotels.
All in all we would highly recommend the hotel and will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business