WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #26 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
London, United Kingdom
“Cannot fault at all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I was visiting Belfast for business and was recommended the Park Avenue by the locals. It's location was ideal (close to City Airport) and price was good.
The reception staff were friendly and helpful and the room was faultless. It was a good size, huge in fact, very clean, neat and well equipped with tea/coffee, ironing board, TV etc. Big comfortable bed and lots of power sockets.
The breakfast the following morning was really good, I had the 'Ulster Fry' and it fueled me for the day.
Hopefully I will return to Belfast soon and when I do I will choose this place, it's not worth risking anywhere else.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel was very welcoming, had good sized rooms and was very clean. We got a free drink on arrival as part of the 'sleep in' package and did not have to check out until 2pm the following day, overall very positive, would stay again

• Stayed November 2012
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have stayed in the Park Avenue on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. There is always a warm welcome, a comfortable, quiet and inviting room and excellent food in the bar and restaurant (breakfast should definitely not be missed!). This hotel represents excellent value for money, providing the quality of hotels with much higher rates at the same price as budget chains. The Park Avenue is ideally situated for the City Airport and has easy access to Belfast and the surrounding area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This was my first trip to Belfast. The hotel was ideally situated as I was heading to the Odessey the following day.
From checking in to checking out the staff could not have been more helpful.
I ate dinner in the bar and although the bar was crowded the staff managed to find me a table to eat at.
There was a large variety for breakfast the following morning and once again the staff were helpful and very friendly.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Belfast. A big plus for this hotel was the free parking and free wifi.

I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed November 2012
Co. Antrim
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

What can I say, stayed here with my fiance as we were attending a function @ the odyssey. The hotel was very clean, on site carparking, all members of staff were 1st klass they met our requirements and Gemma who checked us in and out was very poilte, friendly and helpful.

Our room was absoulty beautiful, spacious, clean. Bed and pillows where comfortable we had a fantastic nights sleep. My fiance particularly liked the fish wallpaper. Bathroom was clean and spotless. Jacuzzi bath with built in tv real dinky. (tv didnt work due to switchover, this was explained to us by a note from management but was a nice feature) Breakfast was very filling great selection of cereals, hot breakfast menu etc etc.

We didnt have a meal in the restaurant so can't comment on that, but had a few lights bites from the bar menu for lunch. Def will stay at this hotel and would recommend it to family and friends. Hotel is close to local town with a short taxi drive.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Myself and a colleague stayed at the Park Avenue Belfast during a business review in the region. We had to last minute book my work colleague in and couldn't get access online due to no wifi in the hotel we were at. I rang the hotel and the front desk Manager was excellent, she not only booked my colleague in but gave him the same business rate that I had received pre-booking which was fantastic as it was within our allowance and he would have had to pay the extra himself if we hadn't got that. Everything was perfect throughout the stay, rooms are comfortable and spacious. The food, both in the bar and the restaurant, was excellent and the service better than we've had in some of the highest ranked hotels.
All in all we would highly recommend the hotel and will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Northern Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Everything about this hotel was excellent, the location was fantastic, we were going to the odyssey so only a few minutes away in a taxi. Great having parking facilities aswell. The staff were very helpful, calling us a taxi etc. We ate in the Bar which was very nice and again the staff were great. When we arrived back after the show it was around midnight and the night porter was very helpful made sure when we asked for a night cap that we had one. The rooms were more than adequate and very clean. Very pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple