Stayed there for a family wedding at Belfast Castle. Room on 1st floor was very clean, also spotless bedlinen and towels. Tea making with biscuits (nice touch) hair dryer, iron and board. The breakfast was ok, with salty bacon and burnt toast! This hotel is very shabby and in need of a makeover!! There is a very busy bar used by locals and a disco that drown out any conversation ! but if your on the 1st floor the noise is awful, I did go and complain and we were able to move across the hall so that we were not directly over the music, even so we could still hear it. The walls are so thin you can hear conversations in the next room and for that matter all other activities!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iconic Lansdowne Hotel is now under the new ownership of Metro Inns.Situated in the picturesque Cave Hill area of Belfast just 3 miles from the City Centre and just a stone through away from some of Belfast's popular tourist attractions, with our newly refurbished bar and restaurant and conference rooms the Lansdowne Hotel meets the needs of business and leisure traveller alike. The private hotel offers free Wi-Fi has easy access to all major air, sea and land routes. The bedrooms provide everything you require for a stress-free and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lansdowne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lansdowne Court Hotel Belfast
- Belfast Court Hotel Lansdowne
- Lansdowne Court Belfast