“TipTop, highly recommend.”
Review of Tara Lodge

Tara Lodge
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Stayed for one night for business reasons. I arrived late after 11pm and was pleased to find the desk is staffed 24 hours a day. The taxi fare from Belfast central station was €4.50 and the journey was only 5 minutes. Room was lovely, modern decor, large comfortable bed, TV with multi-channels, well stocked hostess tray, decent hair dryer, nice tolietries including nice shampoo and body lotion. Good breakfast. Can't fault it and would stay again. Definitely good value superior quality hotel type accommodation, including breakfast and free WiFi. There is no bar or restaurant however there are many options nearby.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (2,662)

Reviewed November 6, 2011

I recently spent three nights at the Tara Lodge and can't say enough positive things about it. The staff were really friendly, my room was gorgeous with a really comfy bed, and the location, close to QUB, was excellent. I would highly recommend it. It really is one of the nicest places I've stayed in!

Reviewed November 4, 2011

It's great going back to visit and to find the place has remained at such a high standard. Lovely helpful friendly staff. We arrived early and again they were able to check us into our room straight away. Room was very clean and comfortable - only slight issue was trying to work out what switches were for the various lights! Breakfast was excellent. Location is just 10-15 minutes walk from Europa Bus Station. Loads of restaurants near by and lots to see in lovely Belfast!

Room Tip: opted for the on line non refundable rate. Had a street facing room, lovely and sunny, not noisy at...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I'm actually writing this review from the reception area before I check out! Have to say this is one of the nicest most friendliest places I have ever stayed! The staff are unbelievably friendly-Janine, Catherine, Colin and everyone else I've met are just fantastic at their jobs and no wonder Tara Lodge is such a popular place to stay. It's just like home yet with all the perks and comforts of holidays! :) The rooms are fantastic and the beds are to die for.....I've never sleep so well in ages! Well done to all involved in the running of this beautiful hotel and not to forget the top notch breakfast and free wifi!
What can be said Tara Lodge has everything......I nearly forgot to metion free parking and fabulous location too!! I really can't wait to return....Just from my experience staying here, I would return to Belfast in a heartbeat if even just to book in here for a break! :)

Room Tip: I had a lovely room facing the main street and was met with the sunshine this morning!
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Tara Lodge is a remarkable, comfortable and distinguished hotel which is located in the heart of the city.
From its central location, in amongst this city it is an easy stroll to explore the leading cultural, historical and leisure attractions. Or just step out to the chic shopping, high energy bars, fine dining restaurants and chattering Cafes
I am relly happy to stay in Tara Lodge. The staff is very friendly and professional. The food and dining area is perfect, the bed is very comfortable.

TARA LODGE IS A REAL HOME FARAWAY FROM HOME!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
8  Thank Tatyana P
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My daughter treated me to two nights at tara lodge.Having stayed there before I was assured the beds were the best she had ever slept in and I agree.The staff epitiomise professionalism. The food and dining area superb. It has all the hallmarks of a very happy place to work and that is the spin off for anyone staying there.Incidentally my daughter intends buying a king koll bed based on this experience.Keep up the excellent service and facility.I will be back in 2012. Vaun

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank vaun76
Reviewed November 1, 2011

This is an exemplary hotel - clean and well-presented rooms, very friendly staff, all the amenities you would expect and free wifi, which makes such a difference when so many hotels charge a fortune for only an hour's use. I would certainly come back again.