Benedicts of Belfast
  • Breakfast included
$176
$150
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$143
$180
$173
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$131
$106
Travelocity
$113
$109
Hotwire.com
1,655 results
All reviewschampagne sundayspa bathlively barexecutive roomthird floormonday nightcourse mealgreat nightresidents barhen partycity centrehotel barfantastic hoteltop classwould highly recommend this hotelreception stafffew drinks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stunning hotel. Stayed on a business trip for one night, Tuesday 29th October 2013. Fabulous friendly and helpful staff who can't do enough for you. Spacious, comfortable room with great refreshment options and complimentary newspaper. Nice touch with the elephant towel sculpture to greet me!

Food was excellent. Look out for the 'beat the clock' savers.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Book a top floor room for great views
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Wow, what can I say about this hotel? We were in Belfast for a wedding and decided to stay at Benedicts. My wife is a coeliac and requires a gluten free diet and eating out/staying away can always be a worry but Benedicts did us proud, I mentioned to the waiter that she had coeliac and he immediately replied with an obvious knowledge of the gluten free diet, dishes were adapted and they provided gluten free bread and cereal on both days and gluten free sausages on the second morning. First Class!

We paid £20 extra for our two night stay for a executive room that was superb, very clean with a very comfortable bed, so big, I swear I lost the wife during the night. We also paid an extra £20 (for the two of us) for a four course dinner in their restaurant. The service was second to none, they couldn't do enough for us and the food was very nicely presented and of a high quality.

The bar attached to the hotel is very lively and great fun, but the music etc never affected us in the room where we were, oh, did I mention we got a voucher for 2 free drinks included in our room rate? :-)

The only downside was the moving of the furniture at 6.00am in the morning, I slept through it but my wife was woken both mornings.

Overall, AMAZING service, they couldn't do enough for us. Very friendly, very clean room (With towel elephants) and a great location at a great price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank HarryHornby
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stayed here for two nights. Nicely decorated hotel and we had a spacious room on the third floor. Good breakfast Friendly helpful staff. Comfortable beds and lively bar! ( we were there for halloween) . Liked the complimentary drink voucher for residents. Close to city centre and easy walk. NO on site parking but they have a deal with a local car park 5 mins away. Recommended

Room Tip: Higher floor means less street noise (lively pub across the road)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dermot C
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel offers great accommodation at great prices with great food, atmosphere and service. Lively bar attached which stays open late so be aware of this when booking.
We could not have asked for anything more during our two night stay.
One thing less would have been nice though... Both nights at around 6am there was the sound of furniture being moved around (I suspect in the restaurant on the floor below). This was not overly appreciated although it did not wake my wife (she sleeps thru most things).
Otherwise I cannot fault our stay and would go back tomorrow.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Just stayed for one night but I was overwhelmed by the standard of customer service, I don't believe I've ever experienced such friendly, helpful and lovely staff in a hotel anywhere.

The room was spotlessly clean and the bed was extremely comfy with high quality bed linen. This is also a really fun place to stay with a great atmosphere, I just loved it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business