“Terrible”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Reservations
Description: only just opened
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Not very welcoming from staff rubbish service never smiled or said thank you food was basic for price which is expensive and the drinks were flat and overall experience rubbish and eaten twice wont be back

Reviewed January 20, 2013

First time in BT Dine and will definitely be back. Great food with a slimming world syn free option, chicken korma which was delicious and cottage pie which my husband said was equally nice. Of course the chocolate fudge cake was full of syns but totally worth it. Lol . Lovely attentive staff and comfortable surroundings. Love the booths for privacy. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This restaurant has changed names to BT Dine and have eaten here a few times as the food is always excellent. HIghly recommend for a good, filling, tasty meal.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've eaten there a couple of times now and have been delighted both times. Probably not a place I would have thought of going to, but I bought "GrabOne" vouchers and it's hard to resist at that price! I don't often eat out, certainly not at full price anyway, and think this place might be a bit expensive at full price, but at reduced price it's excellent! First time I had scampi, and it was really good - lovely light crisp batter, chips, salad and tartare sauce. Second time I had the ribs - wow - about twice as many ribs as I expected/needed, with chips, salad and coleslaw, and they were delicious - really meaty with good barbecue sauce. Small point - the salad had a tasty dressing - many places just give you the undressed leaves which I often don't bother with, but the bit of dressing makes it much better.
Really enjoyed it, pity there were so few other customers at the time we were there - I hope they get enough custom to keep going.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Just visited BT Dine on Lisburn Road with 3 kids. I wasn't keen to stay as I wanted to go somewhere with a better choice for adults but the kids seemed happy enough with the menu in BT Dine. I am glad we stayed. Kids had lasagne and burgers and we had soup and burgers also. Really lovely, tasty food. Great service from a waitress from the USA and considering we paid £200 last night for 8 of us, our bill tonight for 5 was under £30. It's well worth checking out!

1  Thank Ann S