“All Seasons Chinese Restaurant, Belfast”
Review of All Seasons

All Seasons
Ranked #435 of 1,128 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was quite good. I had Chicken Sweet Corn Soup and Lemon Chicken.

The service was quite good. I quite liked the pieces of orange afterwards.

The price was reasonable.

The atmosphere was quite good. There were several Chinese people there, which was a good sign.

My only complaint is that the toilets are upstairs.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We ate very well prepared roasted duck, good white rice. We had Chinese tea for two. The bill of £27 I judge as reasonable. Service adequate.
The place was crowded at 7 p.m. with 80% asian people.
Then my wife went to the toilet. This was really disgusting! The place was extremely dirty. If we would have inspected this before, we would have left the place immedately. Better a oid this place if you care for your health.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is one of the rare times when trip advisor reports have not lived up to the reality. The restaurant is very average and in my opinion very expensive. We had one starter and 2 main courses with 1 portion of boiled rice & 3 beers - the bill was nearly £40 - for a very average meal. Nothing outstanding, paper table cloths and no atmosphere. This is the sort of price I would expect to pay in London for a far better dining experience. There are so many other choices to eat around the city, we were disappointed to have selected this one.

1  Thank gaz8867
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I have visited for the second time recently and with confidence i would say this is the best chinese restaurant in Belfast.Such quality ingredients and no bloated feeling a proper restaurant , please do yourself a big favour and try this food , the owner and staff are more than helpful .

Reviewed May 6, 2013

All Seasons has to be the best Chinese in Belfast.
The food is of a very high standard, you should try the fish it is delicious.
The staff are very friendly and are happy to give advice on the menu.