“I found it a bit overhyped, but enjoyed it anyway.”
Review of Nando's - Belfast

Nando's - Belfast
Ranked #166 of 1,147 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2014

After hearing so many people rave about this place we decided to try it out. Bare in mind that I am a vegetarian so maybe the chicken is worth the hype, but I cannot comment on that. The wrap that I chose was nice, but I wouldn't rush back. We visited the one on Dublin Road and found the seating to be a bit chaotic. If I was to go again I probably would try a different location. Food in my opinion nice, but not worth the hype.

1  Thank Kristene288

Reviewed April 2, 2014

went here with my son as we were in Belfast for 2 nights can honestly say thanks guys for great service and food although the chips could have been a wee bit hotter but this was made up by the great wine would definitely go back.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The thing that I really like about every, yes every, Nando's I go to is that they are consistently good, consistently tasty and consistently morish!

Indeed, whether we eat at either of the 2 Nando's in Bluewater, or the one at Canary Wharf, or the one in Crayford, or at either of the two in Belfast, no-one, but no-one, does chicken better!

I have never had a poor meal, or poor service or poor value for money at any Nando's and especially not here at the Nando's on Bedford Street, Belfast.

Our visit here on December 2013 was for tea and we enjoyed the Chicken burgers, one with mango and lime, and the other with the Medium sauce, chips, rice, and garlic bread.

The only negative comment would be that I felt that they were expensive for their wine!

But at the end of the day one does not go to Nando's for the wine, but for the chicken ... and no-one does it better!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Ate at Nando's on a wet and cold Monday night,,,lively interior,,helpful staff(hubby did the ordering and there was a little confusion as the staff members first language was not English,when we received our food the order was nearly doubled,, but rectified immediately by another staff member who reimbursed us straight away) Food was very pleasant and I loved the chilli type salt on the fries,yum. All in all,good food,I would definately aet in Nando's again.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Went to Nando's at bottom of Dublin Road on a Saturday night out in Belfast with the hubby and teenage kids. None of us had been there before so we didn't know what to expect. The place was buzzing and we were glad we had been able to reserve a table. We got a round booth which was great for 6 of us. The atmosphere was brilliant and the staff were all very pleasant and helpful. We had the menu and process explained to us and hubby and son went off to order. Apparently it was a bit confusing with all the options thrown at them...but they managed!! Food was great and everyone thoroughly enjoyed what they ordered. It was a wee bit pricey for what it was, but for a fun night out with good food, it was worth it.