“A quick and filling lunch”
Review of Nando's - Belfast

Nando's - Belfast
Ranked #214 of 1,086 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I popped in here for lunch with a colleague. We both had the veggie option, which was pretty good and very filling. The sides were good too, especially the garlic bread The service was good. Nothing bad and nothing outstanding either.

There are newer reviews for Nando's - Belfast

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Quite expensive for what you get, but quite tasty. Staff that deliver your meal seem to be on a permanent go slow, so dont expect to be eating at the same time. Often witnessed food back up at the counter while waiter staff pick up a single dish and walk slowly to the table, often stopping to talk to someone. Been there a few times, and first person to be served can either let their food go cold or will have half eaten their food once everyone served.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

If you've ever been to Nando's you can appreciate how good this restaurant chain is. If you've never been to Nando's, ....GO.
Nando's, Belfast is located in a shopping mall and appears to be new and very modern. The food and the service is "out of this world", all at very reasonable prices. You can select as little or as much heat on your food as you like, and unlike many restaurants in Europe, Nando's, Belfast offers free refills on soft drinks. In summary, Nando's, Belfast will leave you wishing that there was a Nando's in your home city, if you don't already have one.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

At about 1pm on 14th August we decided to go into Nando's in Victoria Square for Lunch as a special treat at the beginning of our holidays. We were seated almost straightaway, before going 'up to order'. When I returned to my seat I noticed that the floor around me was dirty and sticky with food and that our table also felt sticky. It had been rubbed or wiped with a damp cloth, but this left it feeling 'tacky'. My seat was a bench vinyl type and it also felt sticky to touch, so much so that I felt my clothes were sticking to parts of it. I couldn't even put my hands down on it, without them feeling dirty especially as I was about to eat my meal.
The food was ok. The drinks were fine, but the glasses could have been cleaner, as could the cutlery. I couldn't wait to eat up and leave, making sure I washed my hands in the basin beside the sauces before I did.
It was not a pleasant experience...will think twice about going back to Nando's.
Definitely expected better, especially in the very expensive area of Victoria Square in Belfast.
(Sadly this was the first of 3 dirty restaurants in Belfast we experienced during our first week of holidays :( )

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Visit Nando's on a regular basis and every time the food, service and staff are top notch! We were greeted as we entered and left the premises with a smile and great friendly service.