TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the set menu and the food was lovely - I had the fish and chips and portion size was very generous! We visited with friends who all enjoyed their dinners. Great location in cathedral quarter and loved the quirky layout of the restaurant inside.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed a great evening. The food was good, starter, main and dessert. The Hake was perfect and sauce went well.
Service was friendly and fast.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

Welcome and service was first class.
The food amazing! Best chicken supreme I’ve ever eaten. We were a group of 7 from Glasgow and we had a great dinner in MIB. Enjoyed the Curtain Call menu which is amazing value! Advice - don’t have a starter if you want a pudding as the main courses are HUGE! Fish and chips, Steak Pie were also our choices and all were super.
Waiter also sorted 2 x Birthday ice creams with candle for our 2 mums celebrating birthdays. Thoroughly enjoyable dinner, will be recommending to anyone going to Belfast. Decor also cool!

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Last year wrote a poor review for this restaurant. The management replied and sent me a "really" generous £20 voucher as an apology. This lay in my drawer for the best part of a year when I found it with only a week left to use it. Since it was again our wedding anniversary, this time our 25th, we decided to give Made in Belfast another chance. Mistake. In their defence I ordered the fried cod and to be honest it was as expected. Its one of those dishes you can't really screw up if you tried. My wife asked for the steak medium well and it came back as extremely well done. It was sent back apologies were made. My wife spent the next 10 minutes watching me eat until her steak arrived you guessed it overcooked again. Made the server aware and in their defence couldn't have been more apologetic but rather than wait again it was eaten.

When the bill came I was glad to see we hadn't been charged for the steak but come on Made in Belfast I don't profess to know a lot about how to be a chef but surely cooking a steak to customer requirements is one of the most basic skills.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank decky69
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our lunch at made in Belfast. Super quick and a cool menu also with lots to choose from! I had the duck salad and loved it!

Date of visit: July 2019