“One of my favourite restaurants in Belfast”
Review of The Chubby Cherub

The Chubby Cherub
Ranked #39 of 1,147 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Have lived in Belfast for coming up to 3 years now and this place is just around the corner from my flat.

Unpretentious, small, very cosy, relaxed and the staff are pretty chilled. Food is consistently good, wish they would put their original bruschetta back on the menu. Crab and Chilli Risotto is my personal favourite.

Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The Chubby Cherub was recommended to us by a friend who knows Belfast well, I am very glad that we followed her advice!

The restaurant is very cozy and has a lovely quirky feel to it. I had the risotto which was really tasty - the rice was cooked perfectly and the fish and veg was very fresh.

Great location, value and food!

2  Thank Lynsey F
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Excellent intimate little Italian restaurant in Belfast. Very good value, great atmosphere and well worth a visit.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Hi my hubbi and I used our Groupon lunch offer (2 pizza & glass vino or beer) on Thurs 29th August. Lovely dinky decor Italian that I'm sure I've passed many times. pizza delicious...I recommend the namesake Chubby Cherub option! waiter lovely pleasnt friendly girl. Will definately return!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Have just been to Chubby Cherub and have to tell you about it. A lovely quirky Italian restaurant in the centre of Belfast. We had a mixture of starters from bruschetta with Parma ham & mushroom with a delicious mayonnaise, prawns on toast & goats cheese on crostini. Mains included corn fed chicken carbonara, mussels on orzo, pollo pizza, chubby cherub pizza, salmon carbonara. All of the food was delicious and I would give this resturant a ten out of ten. The Waiter was very friendly and the service could not be faulted. The ambiance of the restaurant is very good and we will definitely be back!Don't hesitate to visit this little gem!