“"what about Cafe Smart"”
Review of Cafe Smart

Cafe Smart
Ranked #218 of 1,087 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Any time I meet with friends the questions always where will we meet and the answers always "Cafe Smart" This has been my local cafe of choice since it opened several years back. Owned By Victoria and Simon the place has a real buzz about it . It always seems busy and theres a reason for that , in my humble opinion it serves some of the best coffees in belfast backed up with an array of delightful tray bakes ,scones and cakes. The breakfasts are also a favourite as are the lunches but be warned if you intend meeting up with friends at the busy lunch period ring in advance and reserve their only too happy to oblige..Keep up the good work guys ..always service with a smile and a bit of friendly banter from all the staff

There are newer reviews for Cafe Smart

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Have been here several times day and night. Last visit 17th Oct and had a lovely evening until we asked for coffee just before 10pm to be told coffee machine was switched off! Then a female staff member came out with a vacuum cleaner and started to vacuum around us. Not impressed at all and i thought i would email them first before writing a review but they didn't even respond to my email. Poor Service!

1  Thank ispence44
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Very good for coffee & scone.
We tried it on a BYO evening and although the staff & service were excellent I thought the menu was a bit random & food was just okay.

(I also thought there was going to be live music - maybe my mistake.)

Food was average but they offered free desserts which personally I think was excellent customer service as I would definitely go back to try it again.
Thank you!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

As a regular visitor to this cafe I find it consistently good, whether for coffee
or lunch. Members of staff are obviously trained to provide quality service and are polite and
anxious to please. Food is well presented, not too expensive and tasty. The home baked
cakes are exceptionally good and they serve an excellent cup of coffee.
Minor refurbishments have been carried out recently which have added to the atmosphere
upstairs. The fact that it always seems to be very busy says it all!
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

After numerous visits to Cafe Smart I am happy to write a glowing review. I have been seated both upstairs and down and have always had prompt service with a smile.

The coffee is among the best in Belfast and the home baked sweet menu is a delight.

It is a lovely place to relax and catch up with friends while working through the tempting menus! I will definitely be a regular at this delightful cafe.