1,664 results
All reviews hi express secure parking the sofa bed queens quarter car park botanic avenue free breakfast minute walk university area ulster museum good size would stay here again budget hotel botanical gardens hotel is situated bars and restaurants cooked breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic hotel, feels like it's a bit off the beaten track but actually it's only a short walk into the city centre and Queens Quarter is full of great bars and restaurants anyway.
The staff are really friendly and can't do enough to help, and the rooms are spacious and well maintained. Views out of the windows aren't great admittedly, but to compensate there's a massive free car park which you don't get in city centre hotels.
Join the IHG Club for free for loads of free extras too.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Grace P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

Hello Trev_Team_Wino,

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to know you joined our IHG Club and took advantage of all the free extras that come with it! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and you took advantage of all the nice bars and restaurant in the vicinity. I will pass on your comments to the staff as I know they will be happy you left happy!

I hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Our last night of our trip. The hotel and room was very nice. Breakfast was very good as well!! The only thing worth mentioning is that it was apparent we were foreigners, so explaining the lighting system upon check in would have been very helpful, as it is very different (for us anyhow). In order for the lights to work, the room key needed to be placed in a device in the wall, which we had no clue. I called the front desk, and the girl simply asks me "did you try turning them on?" Really? So I called back, and another staff answered and knew immediately what I was needing. This would have been helpful info on check in.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Grace P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2016

Hello ARakers,

Thank you for taking some time to leave you review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found the room was nice and enjoyed your breakfast. I am sorry for the confusion regarding the lighting in the room, this should have been explained to you on check in. I will pass this on to the front desk staff.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2016

This hotel is in the University area of Queens Belfast so we thought it might be a bit noisy at night. But it was very quiet for sleeping but with plenty of people around in the bar, foyer and at breakfast. The room was large and the bathroom very well appointed, in fact it all looked brand new! Breakfast is included in the room rate and there is plenty of choice and the eggs, bacon and hot food were constantly being replenished with fresh supplies.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the front.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello lynda m,

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything you needed to relax and be comfortable. We have a great maintenance man who looks after our bedrooms so he will be delighted that you thought it looked brand new!

I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2016

Just spent four days there and it's an absolute gem ! Firstly,all the staff were lovely and we felt that they really wanted us to be there. The breakfast buffet was excellent. There was something for everyone's taste. The position of the hotel is ideal with around a 20/25 minute walk into the heart of the city and if you arrive by car there is a car park on site,which is very handy. If you don't fancy the evening menu then there are plenty of alternatives nearby but to be honest,we only ate out once because the hotel food was so good. If I am ever back in Belfast again I won't even consider looking for anywhere else to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello Dave B,

Thank you for your great review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and all the staff were helpful and friendly. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast and also enjoyed dinner with us. I will pass on your comments to all staff as I know they will be delighted that you left happy!

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

My favourite hotel in Belfast back once again.Rooms are spotless.comfy beds which will knock you out.As always a great choice of breakfast in the morning.
Friendly staff always there to help.
Will be back again..

Room tip: It's in a good location.. Open top bus stops right outside hotel if requested
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello Davy F,

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments regarding you recent stay with us. It's so great that you came back again, we love it when guests keep coming back! I'm so pleased to hear that everything was up to previous standards and you enjoyed yourself.

I hope we'll see you again soon.