If you're planning on staying here at any stage I recommend booking a little in advance as the price does get unreasonably dear when you leave it to the last minute and although this is nice it's not worth £90.
The hotel itself is great, very basic, cute and comfortable and if you're picky about your stay then maybe ask for a room that over looks the lagan as opposed to out on the road, as there isn't much scenery.
The staff are friendly and helpful, which also makes the stay a lot better. The beds are big and comfortable and overall cleanliness is good too. The bathroom is also great but remember to bring toothpaste if you're one of these people who are shocked that hotels do not provide this.
This is recommended if you are attending an event at the Odyssey or just going on a night out there. Not far from town either I suppose. Great little cheap hotel as long as you book and make your reservation in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast