“Pretty nice hotel.”

Ranked #12 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Pretty nice hotel.”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

If you're planning on staying here at any stage I recommend booking a little in advance as the price does get unreasonably dear when you leave it to the last minute and although this is nice it's not worth £90.
The hotel itself is great, very basic, cute and comfortable and if you're picky about your stay then maybe ask for a room that over looks the lagan as opposed to out on the road, as there isn't much scenery.
The staff are friendly and helpful, which also makes the stay a lot better. The beds are big and comfortable and overall cleanliness is good too. The bathroom is also great but remember to bring toothpaste if you're one of these people who are shocked that hotels do not provide this.
This is recommended if you are attending an event at the Odyssey or just going on a night out there. Not far from town either I suppose. Great little cheap hotel as long as you book and make your reservation in advance.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Laurie C
Jan A, General Manager at Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with Titanic Quarter Premier Inn. Your feedback is very important to us and we are delighted that you had a good stay and you found our location convenient during your travels. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Cork
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Spent the weekend here with my family. Once again Premier Inn came up trumps. Girl on check-in so nice & friendly. Room was spotless with fabulous view of the marina. Had dinner in hotel which was good. Breakfast could be better but buffet breakfast is never great. Hotel is right beside the Odyssey arena, 5 minutes walk along the waterfront to the Titanic Experience and 15 minutes to Belfast city centre. However, beware parking is extra and can be costly. There is limited parking behind the hotel which is on first come first served basis. If this is full you have to park in one of the Odyssey car parks but there is no discount here. Hotel car park is £6 per night parking between 7pm & 10am. After that it is 90p her hour. This could clock up pretty quick if you planned to walk around Belfast and leave the car.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again and would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Room at the back of the hotel facing onto the Marina
1 Thank rebelcorkfamily
Jan A, General Manager at Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank-you for writing us such a lovely review!

We always aim to provide great service, clean accommodation and make our guests feel brilliant from having a good nights sleep! We are so glad that we delivered on this throughout your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Thank you again for choosing Premier Inn Titanic Quarter as your place to stay!
United Kingdom
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Me and my friends have stayed here loads of times, we come to see concerts at the Odyssey all the time or go to Box nightclub there is parking around the back, we prefer this Premier Inn to the one on Albert street city center, its like all the Premier Inns you go to its good basic over night stay material.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Jan A, General Manager at Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thanks for your review of Premier Inn Titanic Quarter. It is great that our clean hotel, helpful friendly staff and facilities met your expectations and made your stay a comfortable one. We endeavour to deliver the highest level of service in all our establishments and your feedback helps us focus on doing this. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn again in the future.
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is a nice hotel in a good location - have read previous reviews abour car parking but £6 is not bad at all if you ask me. The breakfast was also very good. Our view out of a very small window consisted of the apartment block next door but this did not pose a problem for us - it was night time and the curtains were closed anyway. My only let down was that a very spacious family room for 4 consisted of a large double bed, single bed and camp bed. The receptionist did tell me to contact her if I had any difficulties but i failed to do so, working under the assumption that a hotel that 'guarantees a good nights sleep' would not ask anyone to sleep on a camp bed if an alternative was available.

1 Thank anderson3l
Dear anderson3l

Many thanks for your review.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay, and for this reason your feedback is very much appreciated as we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs.

Please can I request the following details to be sent to OperationsManager.BelfastTitanicQuarter@whitbread.com

***Reservation number, name and or name booked under, check in date and your room number if possible***

Once I have all this information I will investigate into your complaint.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your time.
Kind Regards
Jan
The Premier Inn Team Belfast Titanic Quarter

Excellent location
Great value
Very friendly staff
Comfortable,spotless rooms
Very nice meal in the restaurant
From check-in to checkout staff where very courteous and friendly
Could not fault my stay,excellent

From check-in to checkout staff where excellent
Could not fault my stay,,

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Good value hotel with decent size clean, quiet room for 4 of us. Breakfast was good and location right beside W5 was perfect for us and our 2 children aged 3 and 5. Car parking limited but got a space. Shower a bit on the weak side but adequate. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
We are delighted that your stay with Titanic Quarter Premier Inn met your expectations and you experienced the high level of service we endeavour to give our guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay, your feedback is so important to us in our continued efforts to deliver the best service. We do look forward to welcoming your back to Premier Inn in the future
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stayed here for one night on a business trip. Booked online for a good rate of £35, however take into account that parking will cost an additional £6 (that's if you can get a space in the very small car park at the back of the hotel). When I arrived I paid the additional £8.25 for breakfast the next morning, as I always like the Premier Inn buffets.

The room I was given was very large, I imagine it's usually used to accommodate families as there was enough space for another single bed. Very nice shower and spotless bathroom. However the carpets were stained in a couple of places and the curtains were covered in stains, looked like someone had dropped a glass of something and it went everywhere. The windows do not open, at least in the room I was in, but the air con unit was so loud I couldn't use it. It only seemed to blow cold air at gale force no matter how high you set the temperature setting. Not a huge issue for me but I could imagine it being a problem in Winter. The room was in a small closed off end of the corridor that only had 4 rooms, and you had to use your room key to access the closed off part. Felt quite secure and also very quiet since I don't think there was anyone else staying in the other 3 rooms. I never heard a peep from anywhere in the hotel all night.

Had dinner in the restaurant the night I arrived, it was very tasty if a little on the expensive side for what it was. I had high hopes for the breakfast the next morning as the dinner service was so good. However, the breakfast here was by far the worst I have had at any Premier Inn. The hot food was not hot. It was laid out in a very bad set up where you had to lift the lid off the steel containers they were in and hold it in one hand, try to balance your plate on the edge of the counter and use your other hand to scoop out whatever you were trying to get at, be it grey scrambled eggs, undercooked fried eggs covered in bits of egg shell, soggy rubbery bacon (also grey) or cold beans. The glasses given for juice were filthy, which was really surprising given the general cleanliness of the place overall. The baked goods (croissants, etc) had that awful taste off them where they've been left sitting out in a stinky kitchen for too long. It really was a very unpleasant breakfast. One other (minor) point, the coffee machine and drinks were up on quite a high bar/counter, I'm tall enough that I managed it ok but anyone smaller than 5'4" is going to have a hard time not scalding themselves trying to get a coffee!!

Overall it was a well located, cheaply priced option, the staff I encountered were all very friendly and pleasant. I probably will not stay there again as I do like to treat myself to their buffet breakfast when I stay at a Premier Inn and this one was a big disappointment. I would maybe try one of the other Premier Inns in Belfast next time.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms seem to look out on the (quieter) rear of the hotel. Even numbered rooms may be a...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank cr4zyc4tl4dy
Jan A, General Manager at Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thanks for your feedback. At Premier Inn we endeavor to offer the best value quality stay. All feedback both positive and negative is investigated and acted upon to ensure we are offering our customers the best possible standards and service. Once again thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.