We selected this hotel as like Premier Inns - and yet again we were not disappointed. A nice clean hotel (the toilets in reception were the only sticking point - when asked was informed they get used by people visiting the odyssey hence greater rubbish - however this was sorted straight away). What you get is the usual set up of any Premier Inn - it was clean and comfortable, with more than adequate breakfasts. We ate in the restaurant every night , and i would advise you to book your evening meals as the restaurant does get very busy and some nights people who had not booked were turned away.
The location is superb. Located next door to W5 the Odyssey center it was perfect for a trip to the cinema on an evening, it is also 5 min from the Titanic center and a 10-15 min walk into Belfast city center over the footbridge over the river.
If going to Belfast for a couple of days I would recommend the Titanic Experience and the sight seeing open top bus - it even picks you up from outside the hotel!!
We will definitely be using this hotel again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast