After staying in this hotel many times as an ice hockey fan, I suddenly realised I have never left a review of this hotel. My family and I chose this hotel because it is close to the Odyssey arena and we come over for the ice hockey double header weekends. Every time I have visited I have found the staff incredibly friendly and accommodating, the food delicious and the room comfort and cleanliness unparalleled. Examples of the excellent service:
> Reception offered to print our boarding passes off for us
> The bed sheets are whiter than white
> The breakfast is traditional, fresh and plentiful with a wide range of choice
> The supervisor gave us complimentary drinks knowing that we are regular visitors to show their appreciation and hospitality
> Nothing is too much trouble for the staff
> We ordered food and were soaking wet from the rain we had just experienced. The man behind the bar said he would call us or bring us our food so we could go and get warm and dry, even though we hadn't ordered room service.
> Great mixture of music playing in the bar and over breakfast
> Sport on the televisions when requested but they will change the channel if you request.
I could list many more things but it still wouldn't do it justice. Sat in the bar now on St. Patrick's Day feeling like a truly welcomed visitor. (No swimming pool but had to choose a rating! It would be a 5 if there was one though I'm sure!)
A fantastic hotel and even more fantastic staff. I would never stay anywhere else in Belfast.
I'd give 6*s if I could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast