The staff are the main asset here, Emily on reception was especially good, I only wish I could remember the names of everyone I met because the service here was excellent. My room was spacious and the whole hotel was spotlessly clean. It in a great location , only 10 drive from the port and close to the city centre. You can't really go wrong staying here.
I had the meal deal and for about £22 I had a 3 course meal , a drink and a breakfast. My only criticism is that I could only order selected items off the menu and i cannot understand why i could order a rump steak but not a salad or a pizza. The meal deal was good value though.
It costs £6.00 to park your car here. The hotel does not have its own car park and has negotiated a discounted rate for the pay and display next to it. I wouldn't have minded had this been made clear when I made the booking but I don't like stealth charges.
I have read that there is sometimes some noise outside possibly due to the Oddessy stadium being next door. I found the area to be very quiet and peacefull although I was told that One Direction were playing there the next day so maybe I was lucky.
This isn't relevant to the hotel but if you want to go to a pub where there's live traditional
music ask any taxi driver to take you to Maddens bar, it's worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast