The hotel is conveniently located in the Titanic Quarter, not far from George Best Belfast City Airport and only a few minutes walk from the new Titanic Experience on the old Harland and Wolff shipyard site. The area is being being beautifully developed. A short bus ride from the airport and easy access to the city centre.
There is a self-service check in (optional) and the reception area has a couple of PCs where you can pay for internet access if you have no laptop. If you do, there is 30 minutes free WiFi and the facility to have access for 24 hours for £3.00. Good value.
Staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel is very clean and provides a comfortable night's sleep. The £22.99 meal deal offered a three course dinner including a drink, plus the full Premier Inn breakfast. The Thyme restaurant offers a good menu with a good choice on the meal deal, however taste-wise dinner was disappointingly tasteless. The breakfast was better, served buffet-style on an 'eat as much as you like' basis. Overall a good stay and would stay there again, but if you've time in the evening, explore the city centre and have dinner out!
The reception staff can organise tickets for the Hop On, Hop Off Sightseeing Tour of the city - well worth the £12.50 and the bus picks you up outside the hotel. Trip lasts about 90 minutes if you don't hop off.
This was my first visit to Northern Ireland and found the people to be warm and welcoming. Well worth a visit.
One earlier reviewer said that the hotel reception refused to order them a taxi. There is a courtesy phone on the reception desk which connects with a local taxi firm. There was often a taxi waiting outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport