We stayed here in mid November with our 6 month old and our three and half year old for an over-nighter. The location i great - within the Titanic quarter and pratically opposite the Odessey arena. We chose this hotel because of its location to the arena as we took the kids to see a show there. Anyway, there was a very professional welcome upon arrival and we had a lovely family room booked. There was a lovely view over the harbour - this room consisted of double bed and a single bed and another smaller-sized single bed plus a baby cot. There was still plenty of space in the room given the number ofbeds plus all the "stuff" needed for the kids in the room. There was a flat screen tv and the volume us restricted so as not to be too loud for other guests which is part of the Premier Inn's promise of a restfull night. The room had tea and coffee facilities and the bathroom was absoutley spotless..not even a milldew mark or anything on the shower curtain. We hadn't made any dinner reservations and I don't think room service is offered in the hotel but I asked the duty manager if possible to order food at the bar and bring it up ourselves - given that the hotel was very busy he oblidged the request which was much appreciated - as we could all have dinner in the room together while the baby slept - instead of having to "take turns" going downstairs to the restaurant for some food. Staff were super friendly and efficient. Breakfast was of really good quality - wirh hot and cold food options and selections of fruit, juices and yougherts. There is limited parking around the hotel with a few smaller car-parks just behind the hotel .. The hotel offers a discount on the spaces immediately behind the hotel ( although it is not the "offical" car park for this hotel. It's a bit small so would recommend trying to get there early if possible to get a space. It' she car park on the immediate right-hand side. Can be a bit tricky to get into. Overall a fab stay and woud love to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast