“A great big thankyou to the manage and staff”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel
Ranked #10 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
Belfast, United Kingdom
“A great big thankyou to the manage and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Just like to thank the manager and all the staff for making are stay much easier, yous were all amazing after we were involved in a RTA on Sat 3rd. We where on r way to the hotel when it happened and after gettin out of hospital arrived to the hotel. The Next morning I was unable to walk and the manager and staff sorted me out with crutches, late checkout with no extra charge and went that extra mile in every way to help. I have stayed in many a hotel but this tops them all. I am really looking forward to returning and enjoying this hotel when im more mobile and would highly recommend it.The hotel was also amazing much more than we expected and better than some 5star hotels we have stayed in.

J D McCullough

Room Tip: We stayed in room 615 it was spotless, quiet and great views of Belfast lough.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

What a great hotel, so much more than I was expecting. The staff were friendly and helpful (even as we passed the rooms being cleaned on our way out the next morning, the maid spotted us and greeted us with a lovely and genuine hello) the rooms were clean, bright and fresh, very comfy beds, extra pillows, plenty of towels and quiet and peaceful at night.

Breakfast was great, a good variety of food and again polite and attentive staff.

Literally just round the corner from the Odyssey, although we were actually going to a gig in town, it is a 10 minute walk, at the most, into the city centre.

I couldn't recommend this hotel any more highly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank emeraldgreen3
Benidorm, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

I spent two nights at the hotel last week. I have to say that I'm thrilled! The room was spotless (literally, I even looked under the bed haha), big and warm, the bathroom also. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was so good and abundant that I didn't need to eat anything else that day! It's one of the best hotels I've ever been to and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone! From now on, when I travel somewhere, the first thing I'm gonna check is to see if there's a Premier Inn around. Amazing!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Nell B
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

I booked into the hotel because I was attending an event in the nearby Odyssey Arena. I'd never stayed in a Premier Inn but have always heard good reviews. The outstanding thing for me was the level of service. Staff could not do enough for us. I would have given this hotel five stars throughout if it wasn't for the lingering smell of cigarette smoke in the bathroom of our twin room. I'd assumed all rooms were non non-smoking. The room was very quiet despite its proximity to the Odyssey. The food too was very good with lots of deals on offer. The only point I would make, and it's a minor one, is the mustard wasn't Colman's English. I know that sounds ridiculous but all the other condiments were top brands. I like my mustard. I would highly recommend this hotel. A warning - it gets booked out quickly (as does a table for dinner) when there's something on at the Odyssey.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank LongInTheTooth9
Inverness, Highlands, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

Having spent two nights at the Premier Inn - Cathedral Quarter, I moved over to the Titanic Quarter for one night before flying back to Inverness. I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. I asked for a room with a nice view (I remind them that I have shares in Whitbread!) and was given Room 519 - high up and with lovely views towards Clarendon Dock - where I do all my work when over in Belfast. The staff could not have been more friendly, and the food was excellent value for money. This is certainly the best of the three Premier Inns in Belfast - though the location might not suit everyone. Still, this area is being rapidly developed, and soon might be THE place to stay!

Room Tip: As for a room ending in an odd number - they are the ones with views!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Highland-Gourmet
Bangor, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

Great burger and really friendly staffAn absolute pleasure to staff using initiative

1 Thank BIGDA1957
Belfast
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

I booked a one night stay for my parents as a present for Christmas along with some tickets for strictly come dancing. The room cost £68 we did not get the offer as they put rates up when something big on at the odyssey. I called on Friday night past to pay bill as they can't do this over the phone. My Mother had not long arrived at the hotel, went to there rooms and smack her hand as she smoked in the 608 room....they then went down stairs to grab some lunch and on return to there room a note had been left by the Managers to say they had been fined 100 for smoking in the room. As my card details were on their system, without my Permission they took they money from my account and without speaking to my parents first. I rang the hotel to advise them of the situation and was told they would refund me if my mother came down with the money or another card...held to ransom or what....my mother embarrassed by the hold thing has decided just to give me the money when she gets back. Ok hands up silly women should not be smoking in the room as she's putting others at risk...but for such a big fine and how they go about getting money back they should advise customers when checking in of their smoking policy and not just depend on a sign in the lift or a small card on your room table. They don't know people's circumstances...100 at lot of money if your only staying for one night, you might not have it...premier inn are great hotels , we've stayed in a few of them and what you see is what you get, bad taste in my mouth after this one........My mother went home after the dance she didn't even stay that night.....

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple