Europa Hotel - Belfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$171
$176
$150
Radisson Blu
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$143
$180
$173
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$131
$106
Hotels.com
$113
$109
Hotwire.com
4,756 results
All reviewspiano baropera housegreat victoria streetexecutive roomlovely hotelporridgebuffet stylethe heart of the citycentral locationtop classafternoon teareception staffnorthern irelandfrom start to finishsaturday nightcar parkbombed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here awhile back and foundations hotel.to be perfect, big beds, clean room and smelt nice from thermometer you walked in to the lobby. In my opinion only one thing let it down... The staff. Don't get me wrong, the front of house were great on reception but the rest were too quiet and almost withdrawn. I would definitely recommend this to anyone especially with it being bang in the middle of Belfast.

• Stayed: August 2013
Dunnjo, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Lakenheath,

Thank you for your feedback on the Europa Hotel.
I am sorry to hear you found the staff quiet during your stay. I will pass on your lovely feedback of the front office team.

We hope you will consider saying with us again on your next trip to Belfast.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Central location, bars across the street but were closed for orange parade, restaurant in hotel good for breakfast and dinner, rooms large, bathrooms well equipped. TV reception not consistent, no wifi in rooms, good in lobby.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OntarioCanuck1

Dear OntarioCanuck,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed our central location. We only offer free wifi for hotel residents in our public area's. Wifi is available in bedrooms at a cost.

We hope to welcome you back with us soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my boyfriend & friends for St. Patricks weekend.

This hotel is lovely.

Used the restaurant in the hotel for both nights evening meals & enjoyed both, 5* food and quick, polite service.

I done breakfast and lunch else where just with being out and about but would have loved to try the hotels breakfast as I heard guests raving about it.

The hotels bar & piano lounge are nice also & priced reasonably with lovely choice of drinks.

Rooms where spacious, very clean, fresh and the beds where some of the comfiest I've tried!

The toilets where also lovely, exceptionally clean & to a high standard!

I would only stay here when visiting Belfast again & rave about it to anyone I know who is traveling to Belfast.

Stayed: March 2014

Dear Kmcpxx,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our stay with us over St Patricks Day.

I will certainly pass on your feedback of our lovely food and friendly staff to the hotel team. I am pleased to hear your enjoyed our comfy beds!

Please join us again on your next visit to Belfast.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I stayed for one night ,bed was super comfortable , breakfast was very nice , nice bar areas to meet in , staff were very friendly -overall a perfect one night stay very close to everything in Belfast

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank ciaranobrien

Dear ciaranobrien,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at the Europa Hotel.
I am trilled to hear staff were friendly and you enjoyed the comfort of our amazing beds!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Really could not complain about the Hotel in General. but for me it was nothing special. The rooms were of a good standard and the staff were quite but polite. The restaurant for me was a let down. Food was nothing special. In general i would not rush back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear 1226794Johnty54,

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay at the Europa Hotel.
I am glad everything was ok during your stay but am sorry we did not exceed your expectations. We aim to provide excellent customer service to all our guests.

Please do consider using us again.